Proposal: Buffalo-Calgary

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wonder what Buffalo would offer for an Andersson + Mangiapane pkg. They played on the same team in junior, the AHL, and now the Flames. Could help them get comfortable in the locker room and they both seem to fit a need for the Sabres.

11th overall - non negotiable in my mind
Not a huge fan of Jokiharju but he's still fairly young with quite a few NHL games under his belt. Should be able to take some of Andersson's NHL minutes. More just a roster throw in than representing a bunch of value.

What would the add from there be?
Krebs I don't mind, he's a Calgary local and still has some upside. Seems like he's had trouble fitting into Buffalo's top 9. Also doesn't really have a ton of value IMO but I could see the Flames having interest.
Rosen or Kulich I could also see Conroy being high on.
Savoie, Power, or Benson probably not available and rightly so.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
*checks standings* Nah we were pretty bad.
As of March 7, 2024, the Flames were five points out of the final wildcard spot. Not pretty bad at all. Still in contention for that final spot.

This after trading Lindholm (January 31), Tanev (February 28), and Hanifin (March 6).

Markstrom was then injured and missed four games from March 12-18. Vladar (0-1) and Wolf (2-1) played.

By then we were eight points back and pretty much out of it. The Flames then lost the next four in a row alternating Markstrom and Wolf (resting Valdar nad his bad hip) that pretty much sealed the deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad