Proposal: Buffalo - Boston

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Move a pick for him? Let's do this thing.

nope. it would be as a camp dump for cap dump only.
michalek could be had

crazy to think the leafs parlayed Franson and Santorelli into leipsic, dermott, bracco, dzierkals and mattinen. now neither guy would bring back a 5th

Last edited:

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
I watched Franson every night in Toronto for years, and attempted to learn why the eye test gives him a bad name.

Fans watch him casually, which is the biggest problem with judging players. Guaranteed majority of fans who watch games don't appreciate small perfect plays at all. They like everything big. Whether it be a mistake or play. Franson makes perfect plays majority of the time but gets judged for his few but large mistakes.

I'd gladly take him back because he makes our team better by a lot.

You mean the few big mistakes per game right?:laugh: I couldn't resist, sorry.

But now on to getting serious, I really don't think he is a very good defenseman. He is always making mistakes and he is slow so he has no chance to recover from his mistakes. Most of the time when he has the puck on his stick in the offensive zone he is a good player but outside of that he worries me whenever he is out there.

He could not make the top 6 D of a good team when he was acquired at the deadline. He is not a good player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad