Value of: Buffalo And Seattle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
What would the value be for Buffalo to acquire one of these three players Gourde, Eberle or Schwartz. One of the sabre's missing pieces is a mid six winger. I feel like Buffalo and Seattle could be good partners we have prospects, picks and young roster players in Krebs and Jokiharju. Would Krebs, neuchev,2nd and 4th work as a possible base?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Would any of those three players from Seattle actually cost to acquire?

Reactions: Fearnot

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
What would the value be for Buffalo to acquire one of these three players Gourde, Eberle or Schwartz. One of the sabre's missing pieces is a mid six winger. I feel like Buffalo and Seattle could be good partners we have prospects, picks and young roster players in Krebs and Jokiharju. Would Krebs, neuchev,2nd and 4th work as a possible base?
No reason yo do this now.

Can wait till Feb.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Whats the reason to wait? If one of those guys can help your team why wait til price goes up?
No reason yo do this now.

Can wait till Feb.
Seattle probably wants to see what their team looks like before dealing any of those guys and the only reason to ask now is to try and be the first foot in the door with ability set the starting asking price.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Seattle probably wants to see what their team looks like before dealing any of those guys and the only reason to ask now is to try and be the first foot in the door with ability set the starting asking price.

Ah yeah. I read it like "No reason for Buf to do it". My bad, I misunderstood the post.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Whats the reason to wait? If one of those guys can help your team why wait til price goes up?
Agreed. For a team that hasn't made the playoffs in forever, the idea of being complacent instead of showing some urgency seems silly. Not saying any of these guys are the guys to get, but zero reason to wait until Feb.

Reactions: Chainshot

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Who is Benson going to play with next year
Some think top line, some more realistically think 3rd line....guess we will see. My most logical guess is:

Peterka-Tage-Tuch
Quinn-Cozens-Zucker
Benson-McLeod-Greenway
The new 4th line with Krebs mixed in

or something to that effect. But we havent played a game yet and Ruff has been known to line juggle so we shall see. I'd feel better with Gourde on line 2 causing mayhem and dropped one fo Mcleod or Greenway down a line until the inevitable injury bug hits

Reactions: Coffees

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
It would be nice if SN would spend 10 minutes talking about a Seattle-Buffalo trade and then not segway to more Leafs discussion.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Gourde all day please.

I post this as tribute:

1725763483167.jpeg

Doesn’t hurt to ask- could also call up Stevie Y, see if he has any more roster players to give away.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
I think the Sabres are set on the 3rd and 4th lines

I think only question is who to put in top 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad