PTO: [BUF] T. Cheveldayoff, R. Fiddler-Schultz, G. Slaggert, B. Warren, N.Laaouan, Z. Metsa, E. Prow, P. Tischke, M. Houser invited to BUF camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

Ty Cheveldayoff - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Riley Fiddler-Schultz - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Graham Slaggert - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Brendan Warren - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Noah Laaouan - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Zach Metsa - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Ethan Prow - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Peter Tischke - (signed with AHL Rochester)
Michael Houser - (signed with AHL Rochester)

Last edited:
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL
Sep 18, 2009
1726616164685.png

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Rooting for Laaouan. Laval might have made the POs if he called up instead of traded away.

Twice QMJHL best defensive D. Was solid defensively in Trois-Rivieres.

Hopefully he gets a real shot in Rochester.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Rooting for Laaouan. Laval might have made the POs if he called up instead of traded away.

Twice QMJHL best defensive D. Was solid defensively in Trois-Rivieres.

Hopefully he gets a real shot in Rochester.
He looked solid in our rookie tourney games.

That said, he might be fighting a bit of an uphill battle for PT in Rochester this year.

Rochester's top 6 is currently looking like some combo of Ryan Johnson, Kale Clague, Ethan Prow, Nikita Novikov, Vsevolod Komarov and Zach Metsa. If Johnson earns a job in Buffalo, then he'll get replaced by either Jacob Bryson or Dennis Gilbert. Either Bryson or Gilbert might be ticketed for Rochester either way.....giving the Amerks 7 legit options.

And I haven't even mentioned other AHL guys like Jack Rathbone or Colton Poolman.

I think Laaouan is certainly headed to Jacksonville to start and then would need injury to come up.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He looked solid in our rookie tourney games.

That said, he might be fighting a bit of an uphill battle for PT in Rochester this year.

Rochester's top 6 is currently looking like some combo of Ryan Johnson, Kale Clague, Ethan Prow, Nikita Novikov, Vsevolod Komarov and Zach Metsa. If Johnson earns a job in Buffalo, then he'll get replaced by either Jacob Bryson or Dennis Gilbert. Either Bryson or Gilbert might be ticketed for Rochester either way.....giving the Amerks 7 legit options.

And I haven't even mentioned other AHL guys like Jack Rathbone or Colton Poolman.

I think Laaouan is certainly headed to Jacksonville to start and then would need injury to come up.

He trucked multiple opponents in this rookie camp so he's going to gun for an AHL role. Not the biggest guy, but it's not the size of the dog and all that.

And with how injuries stack up on defense, he'll get AHL time for sure. Just maybe not right from day 1.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Okay, i mean...i could send out tons of invitations to made up people for my birthday party too. Doesn't mean a lot of actual people are gonna show up.

• Haha
Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad