Bruins Unveil Commemorative Uniforms

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
The $600 ones are authentic which Adidas didn’t sell. So it’s like a new category meant for serious collectors.

The jerseys were used to getting on the high end are priced similarly.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Not crazy about the sleeves ... somehow think the forearm styling should have incorporated a black n gold pattern.

Maybe a black V top and bottom of forearm sleeve with the wide end at the elbow and point at the cuff and gold V on forearm sides with wide end at the cuff and point at elbow. Something other that solid gold.

I like the rest of the jersey though, and the four word inscription along the bottom hem: tradition, grit, passion, heart.

Reactions: BTO

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
I love everything about the jerseys...except the ridiculous price tag. I also agree about the socks, the bottoms of them would look better black.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
1000%

The Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens and Chicago Blackhawks have worn classic uniforms that haven’t changed for as long as I can remember. If they can find a classic uniform and stick with it, why can’t the Bruins? I don’t get it.
I'm with ya. The new ones are ok, but I like the ones they have now, with the
exception that they need to bring back the gold socks for the home uniforms.

...and please note, they haven't won a cup since they ditched the gold socks! lol

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
A poster on the Chris Creamer forums nailed the issue.

Someone in Bruins’ management is obsessed with the socks matching the hem and sleeve stripes.

So close to a perfect look. Just put the spoked serif B without the outlines on the home and away. If you don’t want to bring meth bear back, use the newer shoulder logo with the standing bear on the shoulders.

At this point, they’re just dancing around giving the people what they want.

Reactions: KrugAvoy

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I really like these jerseys and do hope they become the permanent home jerseys next year.The current road whites I really like, there is a lot of black and gold trim in them and they are not a bland boring white like some teams have, so hope they stick with the current white jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad