Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

IMG_4534.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They are nice but I won't be buying one. I just got a new jersey a few months ago and I can't justify the cost unless these become permanent.

Mr. Make-Believe

They are nice but I won't be buying one. I just got a new jersey a few months ago and I can't justify the cost unless these become permanent.
There are rumours that they will be.

Cost justification is legit. But I love this jersey and I’m a sucker. I’ve always wanted them to go to the 80’s style with a tie in front… and these may be nicer than that.

I’m an easy mark.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
There are rumours that they will be.

Cost justification is legit. But I love this jersey and I’m a sucker. I’ve always wanted them to go to the 80’s style with a tie in front… and these may be nicer than that.

I’m an easy mark.
I'm right with you but I just plunked down $250 in April for last season's jersey and swore the next one I bought would be the permanent one. I also want a Marchand one and I have a rule that the player has to be under contract for at least another season before I get a jersey.

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
The pants and socks look perfect. The jersey almost is too. Little too much gold at the bottom half of the sleeve and bottom of jersey for my liking.

I am tempted to get one though.

Reactions: rfournier103

Mr. Make-Believe

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
No way, especially not for $600.

I still would rather have a retro Pooh jersey from a couple years ago. #37 with the C

Reactions: rfournier103

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Those are beautiful. Not $600 beautiful.

But I hope the rumors are right about the permanent rebrand next year

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Those are beautiful. Not $600 beautiful.
1000%
But I hope the rumors are right about the permanent rebrand next year
The Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens and Chicago Blackhawks have worn classic uniforms that haven’t changed for as long as I can remember. If they can find a classic uniform and stick with it, why can’t the Bruins? I don’t get it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad