Speculation: Bruins Talk Radio/Lunatic Fringe Radio to return?? Who will help me plant the wheat??

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I think the project sounds like a lot but, simplified I think it's easy to get going then expand upon later.

I would recommend creating a club , which in most places is a non-profit venture. You;ll need some sort of status for filing tax returns if you're looking to create income.

THere's lots of cheap ways to build and host a website.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_free_web_hosting_services
and some pretty cheap wasy to host podcasts.
http://www.technorms.com/37746/best-sites-to-host-your-podcasts

I'd use some of these resources till you have the advertising revenue to get off the ground.

And lunaticfringeradio.com is available tor $12 a month.

I have twin babies so I don't have a lot of time, but I'll lend a hand with behind the scenes stuff where I can.

Thanks Hoss. I appreciate the info. I have my eye on another url, which is available and I am going to pull the trigger on i think.

I don't mind paying options, but im always interested in free stuff. :)

G

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I'm in too....It was always a lot of fun to cuss out the Habs fans when they got too obnoxious!
Not sure yet what I can do, I own my own service business but have "people" whom I have do my technical stuff.
This is the first I'm hearing of it being back since I but for the first couple of years I was wondering what the deal was/is with the show.
Glad that it'll be back and it'll be a good omen that it's back the second time around since this will be the next cup for Clode and his Bruins!:yo:
I'll be thinking about what I can do to help in the meantime.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I remember this the first time around

I'd be happy to get involved. I work in broadcasting (TV station in Vermont) so I could probably be useful in that area of expertise. I like video editing if that could come into play at all

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
i remember the show a few years back. was fun to listen too. fun to put a voice to an avatar...

i have a feeling this version will be better simply because of the numerous question marks surrounding the Bruins going forward.

i will listen...and if i gather the courage will call in.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I'm in too....It was always a lot of fun to cuss out the Habs fans when they got too obnoxious!
Not sure yet what I can do, I own my own service business but have "people" whom I have do my technical stuff.
This is the first I'm hearing of it being back since I but for the first couple of years I was wondering what the deal was/is with the show.
Glad that it'll be back and it'll be a good omen that it's back the second time around since this will be the next cup for Clode and his Bruins!:yo:
I'll be thinking about what I can do to help in the meantime.

Awesome Strafer! That is great news. Let me know what you come up with.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I remember this the first time around

I'd be happy to get involved. I work in broadcasting (TV station in Vermont) so I could probably be useful in that area of expertise. I like video editing if that could come into play at all

I'm not sure about video editing, maybe for the website/blog it would be useful. we definitely need audio editing, for show intros, segment intros and sound effects for board.

Do you have any expertise there?

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I never listened to the first one, in large part because I didn't know about it, but if this takes off I'll definitely tune in when I can.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I'd love to help out, but....

Program2-sharper.jpg

that's roughly how many kids I have. ;-)

Seriously though, maybe I could contribute on a part-time/once-a-week basis?

Now that I think about it, a weekly or week-end show might make more sense this time around. Tough to get listeners at 11 o'clock at night on Tuesday.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I'd love to help out, but....

Program2-sharper.jpg

that's roughly how many kids I have. ;-)

Seriously though, maybe I could contribute on a part-time/once-a-week basis?

Now that I think about it, a weekly or week-end show might make more sense this time around. Tough to get listeners at 11 o'clock at night on Tuesday.

Jeeze Bill, you know that there is such a thing as these:

51ZnUn7kmgL.jpg

And this:

photolibrary_rf_photo_of_birth_control_pills.jpg

But of course you know that any involvement you can figure out is welcome. I'd love to be all the time, but if you wanted to do a weekly blog, or be a part time guest, then by all means! Bob has hinged his involvement to yours.. i didn't know you two had become this:

stuck_on_you1.jpg

I have a new name idea for the project.. i'll give you a call sometime in the enxt few.. let me know a good time that works

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Create a kickstarter campaign. Raise some funds for this bad ass project. If nothing else it would create a buzz and reach more Bs fans than just HOF posters. I will listen faithfully btw and would gladly post on my social media outlets and contribute some $.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I'm not sure about video editing, maybe for the website/blog it would be useful. we definitely need audio editing, for show intros, segment intros and sound effects for board.

Do you have any expertise there?

I have edited audio tracks for videos I have made in the past. It's something I could definitely pick up on too. We have a lot of equipment where I work and a lot of free time too haha

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
Create a kickstarter campaign. Raise some funds for this bad ass project. If nothing else it would create a buzz and reach more Bs fans than just HOF posters. I will listen faithfully btw and would gladly post on my social media outlets and contribute some $.

That is a great idea. I have mulled it over a bit. I have to get a few things in line first, but I think i will for sure give that a go. Thanks for the reinforcement!

I need a logo! :) anyone want to take a crack at creating one?

Last edited:

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I have edited audio tracks for videos I have made in the past. It's something I could definitely pick up on too. We have a lot of equipment where I work and a lot of free time too haha

That would be fantastic. We have a kick ass intro we used on the show in the past and a few sound bytes for our own entertainment. For a while we were pumping game audio into our breakdown, probably breaking a law or two by using it, but meh, it was fun!

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
save the URL!!

i secured www.bruinsuncensored.com

There is nothing there, but that will be the site for the project, and I am thinking Bruins Uncensored Radio obviously for the new name.

I'll have a kickstarter campaign up for any who are interested in contributing, but I have to set up some banking and establish the biz first. asap thought, and we will go from there.

Thanks all!

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
That would be fantastic. We have a kick ass intro we used on the show in the past and a few sound bytes for our own entertainment. For a while we were pumping game audio into our breakdown, probably breaking a law or two by using it, but meh, it was fun!

That's sick. NHL is pretty lax when it comes to that stuff compared to the mlb or other leagues

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
save the url!!

I secured www.bruinsuncensored.com

there is nothing there, but that will be the site for the project, and i am thinking bruins uncensored radio obviously for the new name.

I'll have a kickstarter campaign up for any who are interested in contributing, but i have to set up some banking and establish the biz first. Asap thought, and we will go from there.

Thanks all!

awesome!! appreciate the effort!

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Bob has hinged his involvement to yours.. i didn't know you two had become this:

stuck_on_you1.jpg

I have a new name idea for the project.. i'll give you a call sometime in the enxt few.. let me know a good time that works

Ha! I didn't know Bob did that. I do like talking puck with the Mad Mand.

Best time to call is during the workday. They're (unsurprisingly) less busy than my weeknights/weekends.

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
I enjoyed the show very much, I thought it was a great compliment to the 2011 season. I will tune in for every episode that I am able to tune in for. I wish you all good luck and I look forward to hearing it.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
save the URL!!

i secured www.bruinsuncensored.com

There is nothing there, but that will be the site for the project, and I am thinking Bruins Uncensored Radio obviously for the new name.

I'll have a kickstarter campaign up for any who are interested in contributing, but I have to set up some banking and establish the biz first. asap thought, and we will go from there.

Thanks all!

This is silly but perhaps Bruins Radio Uncensored has a better ring? Just a thought. ;-)

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I'll be attending DU in the fall so I'm going to go to as many games with my girlfriend as I can. I'll try to watch Heinen as much as I can.

Also I'll talk to my girlfriend about maybe helping with the website since she works front end web design for Oppenheimer Mutual.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
I can return as a listener/caller to provide wisdom, humor, wit, legal advice, snark, financial backing, and vitriol, in varying amounts, all whilst sipping Frangelico from my hard-earned LF mug.

:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4