Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone tell me if new prospect like Letourneau will be at the Bs training camp, thankx!

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
Can someone tell me if new prospect like Letourneau will be at the Bs training camp, thankx!
No, guys playing in the NCAA (or USHL) don't attend training camp (or rookie camp for that matter). Loke Johansson could since he'll be in the QMJHL but we'll see if he gets an invite or they prefer he gets settled in Moncton.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinsJoe

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
No, guys playing in the NCAA (or USHL) don't attend training camp (or rookie camp for that matter). Loke Johansson could since he'll be in the QMJHL but we'll see if he gets an invite or they prefer he gets settled in Moncton.

“NCAA prospects or current players may attend NHL summer development camps, or prospect camps, but must pay their own way (transportation, lodging, food, etc.) and current players may not miss class to do so.”

Reactions: BlackFrancis

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Interesting game
Kostadinski ran the PP a few times, he got beat down low in front of the goal cause he couldn't bend his big frame low enough and lost due to not having leverage, he also had a goal called back and buried a Cedar Rapids player in the 2nd
Morello had a goal and I thought he was decent
BruinsNetwork calls him "Beecher like"
Don't want to go overboard on a scrimmage as both coaches played their bench a lot and the game lacked flow for long stretches but it's good to be back!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Interesting game
Kostadinski ran the PP a few times, he got beat down low in front of the goal cause he couldn't bend his big frame low enough and lost due to not having leverage, he also had a goal called back and buried a Cedar Rapids player in the 2nd
Don't want to go overboard on a scrimmage as both coaches played their bench a lot and the game lacked flow for long stretches but it's good to be back!
Thanks for the summary SE. Kost is the tall dude that was severely struggling with his skating last year? I read somewhere that improved. Did you see any mobility concerns?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Thanks for the summary SE. Kost is the tall dude that was severely struggling with his skating last year? I read somewhere that improved. Did you see any mobility concerns?
Yes but it's correctable to a point
He's 6'6 220 with a massive wingspan, that's his strength, his pivots have to get better,he needs to learn to get lower defending certain players,that kind of stuff, he's got work to do but he also is gifted with size and strength, the dude is a powerful man
My comp is Jacob Bengtsson, he got a little better every year through College and now he's in the AHL, I think that's reasonable for our guy

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Interesting game
Thanks for the recap, needless to say very interested in Kostadinski and his development. Would be nice if he could step in when Zadorov's contract is ending.

Reactions: HustleB

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Morello 2 shots -3 6-3 pre season loss
Kostadinski did not dress, Morello centered the 2nd line, 4-0 after the first period
They play Chicago next weekend as the pre season roles on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad