Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Top 10 post Development Camp
Recency bias edition

1. Letourneau
2. Lysell
3. Merkulov
4. Jellvik
5. Pelosi
6. Farinacci
7. Duran
8. Regula
9. Edward
10. Hendrickson
Just missing the cut, Gasseau, Harrison, Locmelis, Walsh and Groenewold
Graduated, Poitras, Lohrei,Beecher
Aged out Bussi

Thanks! I had had higher hopes for Locmelis and Harrison. I guess no arc for them to still be NHLers? Suppose they're still just 20 and 21. But seems like a tall climb.

Reactions: HustleB

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Thanks! I had had higher hopes for Locmelis and Harrison. I guess no arc for them to still be NHLers? Suppose they're still just 20 and 21. But seems like a tall climb.

Well completely disagree with the statement that there is no arc for them to be NHLer's.

Harrison has a lot of work to do, but he has an NHL shot. If you have that there is always a chance

Locmelis, let's see what this season brings at UMass. He could easily step up and be a PPG player there this year, and his view changes. Now it remains to be seen where he might fit in the future in Boston, but there is a lot of time left in his development.

Reactions: HustleB

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Well completely disagree with the statement that there is no arc for them to be NHLer's.

Harrison has a lot of work to do, but he has an NHL shot. If you have that there is always a chance

Locmelis, let's see what this season brings at UMass. He could easily step up and be a PPG player there this year, and his view changes. Now it remains to be seen where he might fit in the future in Boston, but there is a lot of time left in his development.

See Vatrano, Frank. It took Frankie some time to round out an NHL game, too. Not saying they are the same player, but you make a good point.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com

It won't be long before the Bruins NEED some of the prospects to take the next step. The thing with Locmelis is that he has always been the smartest player on the ice...and is often way ahead of his linemates. We won't really see what Locmelis is until he is playing with higher IQ guys in the AHL.

As for Harrison...the combo of lack of compete and IQ will be tough for him to overcome, but he isn't a bust yet.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
See Vatrano, Frank. It took Frankie some time to round out an NHL game, too. Not saying they are the same player, but you make a good point.
Vatrano can score. I'm always amazed when the Bruins get a guy like that to drop on their lap, and then send him packing. I'm guessing he only had a 185 ft game.

Reactions: Dr Hook
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad