Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose again. SHOCKER

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Want to know something even more pathetic?

It was joked earlier that the Bruins would put more shots on net in the shootout than the entire 3rd period.

That was false. They couldn't even put three shots on net in a best of three shootout.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
No complaints...they score a goal and went into OT and sadly lost in a SO....

This is what management is expecting from this team so I am fine with it now...

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
The people saying "McDavid time now" realize we're gonna have about a 5% chance (if we're lucky) of winning the lottery, right? Like what are you even talking about, we're not winning the ****ing lottery. :laugh:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Top 10 pick?

Usually you see teams take the BPA, best available player. In this case, the B's would take BGA, or best grinder available. They have zero skill up front. It's pathetic, but that's the roster the GM and coach wanted. Needless to say, both deserve to get the gate for the shameful jobs they've done this season.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Want to know something even more pathetic?

It was joked earlier that the Bruins would put more shots on net in the shootout than the entire 3rd period.

That was false. They couldn't even put three shots on net in a best of three shootout.
Lol so true. Has to be a change now, no?

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 35s
Lucic: "Enough with the talking. It’s time to start playing the way that I can & the way that I know I can" ^JI

Zestfule

Jun 30, 2008
NH
Lucic needs to not play the next game. This whole team is playing poorly but he has been on entirely different level of useless this entire year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad