Proposal: Bruins - Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
As a Bruin fan who lives in Winnipeg, I think I know both of these teams pretty well. Seems like Winnipeg needs to change their culture and the Bruins would love to upgrade their 2c spot with a guy who could really be a 1 a/b with Bergeron.

Proposal, Scheifele to the Bruins for Lohrei and a first.

At first blush it seems a little light. Maybe sub Lysell in for the first? Is that enough? Scheifele is a legit PPG guy on a great deal. Am I close in value?

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
Bruins don’t have a good enough prospect or young player to be going after Scheifele. I think Winnipeg wants to retool on the fly so prospects a few years away probably do very little for them. A prospect who is already impactful in the NHL in a limited role and some picks is the offer I see Winnipeg accepting.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Schiefele would be an amazing pick-up for the Bruins but both GMs are known for being stubborn so I can't see it happening.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I probably ask for Lysall + Harrison + 1st in 2022 or 23 as a minimum but not getting a roster player back hurts us a lot.

Reactions: CDJ

GreenLine

May 24, 2021
At a minimum I'd expect Lysell + 2022 1st + 2023 1st. I could still see other teams beat that offer

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
As a Bruin fan who lives in Winnipeg, I think I know both of these teams pretty well. Seems like Winnipeg needs to change their culture and the Bruins would love to upgrade their 2c spot with a guy who could really be a 1 a/b with Bergeron.

At first blush it seems a little light. Maybe sub Lysell in for the first? Is that enough? Scheifele is a legit PPG guy on a great deal. Am I close in value?
at first, second, third, fourth glance it seems a little light, you say you know both of these teams well yet you offer us another lhd when we have jomo/dillon/stanley/heinola/samberg/chisholm

Blacephalon

Oct 12, 2018
lol this guy has to be trolling. no way someone is this dumb.

shief as a rental would get a 1st+.

you think you can get him for 2 additional years for just a prospect.

jets would block your number if you offered this

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

It seems a LOT lite. So no, you are not close in value.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont

No. A mid-late 1st and albeit Lohrei is a good prospect, that doesn’t get you a PPG top line centre man for 3 playoff runs at 6M/per. Boston doesn’t have the pieces that Peg fans would want that would be reasonable other than maybe Carlo, but then you are still adding. Considering the cap situation, salary would need to come back as well.

jrs

Oct 11, 2017

Are you the guys who flys the bruins flag in NK

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Every team in the league would blow away that offer, You want Scheifele you need a far better proposal then this.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018

Bruins should run from that, reason age ,contracts to start.....

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
What’s the issue with Scheifele specifically?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton

Oh for sure Winnipeg accepts that offer :sarcasm::help:

Not even close.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
What’s the issue with Scheifele specifically?

People have created a narrative that Scheifele drank too much of his own koolaid and believes himself to be above the team because Maurice never held him accountable for his increasingly poor defensive efforts, long shifts, and lazy line changes. I mean they say the same shit about Wheeler because he doesn't want to answer negative press questions after every loss when the teams been struggling for years since Buff's departure, yet nobody seems to question Wheeler's effort on the ice. Personally, they need a good veteran coach to come in and get the wheels back on track. Scheifele shouldn't get dealt unless he expresses interest in moving on, especially not just to appease the sensationalists who would have us trade a PPG center for stick tape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad