Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
any info on kelly?
we're gonna need him.
is he even skating yet?
when did he get hurt? any video of it??

just seems he has been out a long time. And I havent even heard any info if he was skating yet or not.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
any info on kelly?
we're gonna need him.
is he even skating yet?
when did he get hurt? any video of it??

just seems he has been out a long time. And I havent even heard any info if he was skating yet or not.

He wrenched his back I believe at the end of the 2nd period of the Minnesota game.

Back spasms are so unpredictable and affect everyone differently.

Hopefully he starts skating soon. Fingers crossed.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
McQuaid

does anyone have the scoop on Quaider?? seems like hes been out for quite a long time for a muscle strain/tear/pull...

Obviously he doesnt have a whole lot of speed to give up, sure love his toughness and even if its as a 7th defender id rather him than potter / mezaros (spellling?)

I know its been talked about, but these things are fluid, and there is reason to rush him back because the season is on the line...

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
does anyone have the scoop on Quaider?? seems like hes been out for quite a long time for a muscle strain/tear/pull...

Obviously he doesnt have a whole lot of speed to give up, sure love his toughness and even if its as a 7th defender id rather him than potter / mezaros (spellling?)

I know its been talked about, but these things are fluid, and there is reason to rush him back because the season is on the line...

I'm no doc, but I figure it must be a tear for him to not even be skating yet.

However, I disagree that he should be rushed back. Miller's doing quite alright, thank you very much.

dtam83

Jun 8, 2011
Boston

However, I disagree that he should be rushed back. Miller's doing quite alright, thank you very much.

at this point, seids will probably get back before quaider

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
What is up with Kelly? We need him back to get that third line rolling again. Dont get me wrong, Florek was fine againts DET, but we need all guns to bear here vs Montreal.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
What is up with Kelly? We need him back to get that third line rolling again. Dont get me wrong, Florek was fine againts DET, but we need all guns to bear here vs Montreal.

If it's back spasms, as I've heard, ya just never know. You really can't put a timeline on it. There were times I couldn't walk, and didn't even know what made it flare up.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If it's back spasms, as I've heard, ya just never know. You really can't put a timeline on it. There were times I couldn't walk, and didn't even know what made it flare up.

Pretty sure Kelly isn't skating yet-not even by himself.

I assume this means he's still having problems but I also figure once he starts skating and there are no set backs he will be cleared to play pretty fast.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston

I suppose my comment was a little confusing.. I have him as our #7 right now. It would be nice to have an insurance policy in case one of the young guns looses effectiveness and needs to take a seat or (heaven forbid) we get another injury. I think vs. Habs I'd rather see Bart in there anyways - I would assume he would be odd man out?

We all know success in the playoffs has as much to do with the war of attrition (injuries) as it does skill (Julien admitted this much just the other day)

Anyways - my other thought I've been meaning to point out was pretty simple: "boy I didn't realize what great players Paille and Kelly are until they are gone.." (thank you captain obvious). It will be great to have Caron out of the line-up and Paille back in tonight.. This will get DK off the PK presumably.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can't believe Kelly isn't even skating yet. Thought he'd be back in no time, must have done a number on himself.
Glad our fill-ins have been holding it down.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi

So not only was McQuaid on crutches w/ what appeared to be a cast on foot but Peter Chiarelli was hobbled after rolling ankle walking dogs

Last edited:

RaybCamn

Oct 16, 2010
McQuaid out next 8 weeks after surgery

I do not think McQuaid will ever suit up again from the Bruins. Miller is a much better d-man and much stronger. We are a better team without him.

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
I do not think McQuaid will ever suit up again from the Bruins. Miller is a much better d-man and much stronger. We are a better team without him.

Is there a link confirming that Miller will take McQuaid's spot permanently or it this just speculation?

Very misleading thread title...

jdz

May 22, 2013
No real loss for the effort this year.

Sucks to see though. Bad luck quaider.

RaybCamn

Oct 16, 2010
Speculation, I just do not see it even Bart is a better D-Man, I like him but he is not giving up something we don't have better right now. Why did they wait so long to operate on him.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Good bye McQuaid. Guessing the return won't even be good now with his injury history. :(

I liked Paille on the 3rd line but where is Kelly? Do back spasms really last a month or however long it's been?!

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad