GDT: Bruins @ Habs | 5/12/14 7:30PM EDT | CBC/RDS/NBCSN PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
mn6uXDu.gif
Nice.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
A B's fan on the main board laments that Habs always got the PP out of a scrum.
A minute later one of our guys points out that the Bruins got a powerplay off a high stick that never made head contact... and that post ends up getting removed?

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
could be better, no points yet, so no great, just ok...expect more!
He played defense on like three shiftsfor pinching dmen, lol.

Points need to happen, but they don't mean you're playing good or bad. Look at Vanek.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Or... MT could've tried them out together this year instead of welding DD to him. That would've been interesting to see.

There's a belief on this board that DD is constantly being pampered-while that may be true, Pacioretty usually gets favourable ice time on home ice. He constantly gets offensive zone starts and PP time. Eller pulled himself out of his slump without any candy ice time is all I'm saying. He's played the second toughest minutes after Pleks.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
first warning: If you post here talking about mods on another forum. We will delete your post and possibily give you an infraction. Quit going there or quit complaing.

Enjoy the people here.. they are all crazy here too anyway

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Great 1st from the Habs.. Now score early on this PP and have a 2nd and 3rd period just like or even better than the 1st.. :nod:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
There's a belief on this board that DD is constantly being pampered-while that may be true, Pacioretty usually gets favourable ice time on home ice. He constantly gets offensive zone starts and PP time. Eller pulled himself out of his slump without any candy ice time is all I'm saying. He's played the second toughest minutes after Pleks.
My point is still valid. Mix it up. Spread the offense around. Try different combos...

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I think this period proves Prust was holding back. He had 16 hits in other 7 games, 4 hits in 1st period alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad