Post-Game Talk: Bruins get robbed by refs again, lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
There was 7 seconds left. Don't understand the need to get it into the slot right away. Bergeron should have taken that draw.

Definitely got jobbed by the refs though. That was brutal.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Refs didn't screw us as bad as people think.

Krug's goal stands = Boychuk goal never happens. They'd be in the same spot either way.

This isn't all bad. Now the Bruins can personally drive the final nail in the coffin of the Leafs playoff hopes.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Well the 14 game point streak, road win streak, Bergy goal streak come to an end...

Refs and Howard stole this one...

Helps us either way tho...

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Weird to lose a game on the road. We played without our hottest player and outplayed a team that got lucky. I have no fear of facing the Wings in a 7 game series.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Just remember March began with a regulation loss and then a March to the too of the standings.

Maybe the loss in the beginning of April will start the same way.

Refs stole that one with two huge bad calls. I can live with this but man I don't want Detroit in 7 game series when they have their good centers back.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I just can't wrap my head around how the NHL allows such abjectly inept officials to keep working. This game aside, across the league the officiating is just horrendous. The refs continue to be over reactive, have no feel for the game and just plain screw up several,times per game.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Meh, I'm biased but the Bruins looked like the better team pretty much the whole game.

Also, make Pittsburgh go through Detroit and Philly. :handclap:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
If I was a fan of Washington, Columbus or Toronto I'd be pissed at the officiating that gave Detroit the regulation win.

This just feels like another Bruins troll job on the Leafs. Now Boston comes out tomorrow and wins 6-1 and gets the bounces with Johnson in net and Bergeron, Krejci, Iginla, Chara and Rask out.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

Krug's goal stands = Boychuk goal never happens. They'd be in the same spot either way.

This isn't all bad. Now the Bruins can personally drive the final nail in the coffin of the Leafs playoff hopes.

Yeah but you never know how it would of changed the outcome. Can't tell how that would of went..the time would of been different and everything then on is different...

The 2nd goal they scored should of been blown dead...

Whatever we had to lose eventually...It sucks, woulda like to see us get the win and keep road streak alive and Bergy keep his goal streak alive but Howard stole that game..

It hurts the Leafs and more of a chance we don't play Detroit round one.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012

Was there reason to be upset about the play not being blown dead on the 2nd goal? I couldn't really tell where the puck got caught up or how long it was.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston

It was good to see half the team take the night off. They needed the rest.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I could complain about reffing but I'm not even surprised anymore at their incompetence.

Howard played a great game, we had no puck luck at all and they got absolutely dominated, not afraid of that team at all in a 7 game series.

At least we ruined the leafs playoff chances a little bit? Hopefully we pound them tomorrow as well.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Game came to to Howard vs. Rask and Howard outshined him. You'd like your 7million$ goalie to make a save on one of those 3 but it is what it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad