News Article: Bruins Front Office ranked top 5

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Do people find any fault with losing to underdogs Carolina, Philly, Washington, Montreal, St Louis, Islanders and Florida x 1 during the past fifteen years in the playoffs? They’ve had some great runs and fantastic success October to April but imo overall they have come up short IMO

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m ready for a full rebuild

Florida model looks good but 7 yrs of DNQP may be a couple years to much

15 years ~ 12 top fifteen picks but get a , Ekblad 1, Barkov 2, Huberdeau 3.

Prune all the pink hat Bruins fans

Let’s see who are the real fans who show up thru thin and thick

15 years is wayyyyy to long but 4 or 5 years with a couple of top picks like the Devils

Let the tank begin

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Do people find any fault with losing to underdogs Carolina, Philly, Washington, Montreal, St Louis, Islanders and Florida x 1 during the past fifteen years in the playoffs? They’ve had some great runs and fantastic success October to April but imo overall they have come up short IMO
Yup

Basically string us a long

The Leafs at least don’t drain our money and emotions

I’d rather be a Leafs fan since 1973 even if it means giving up 2011

The referees hated Vancouver

Had they called penalties I doubt Bruins win series

I loved it but let’s be honest it was sketchy watching the way refs let things go

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Lots of fault, but don't they also deserve lots of praise for pulling off underdog victories as well?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad