Proposal: Bruins - Blue Jackets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
What makes you think bruins are even making the playoffs? Who will fall out for them to make it? Tampa ? Toronto? Florida? Washington? Carolina? Pittsburgh? Boston only hope is the Rangers fall ( unlikely) or Detroit tapers off. At best they are an 8th seed and 2 teams only a point behind.
Maybe Boston might be a player for the last wildcard spot if Detroit falters, Columbus theirselves are still in the running as well, so maybe this proposal would be more suitable towards to deadline.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Maybe Boston might be a player for the last wildcard spot if Detroit falters, Columbus theirselves are still in the running as well, so maybe this proposal would be more suitable towards to deadline.
Yes potentially. I think Boston may catch Detroit in the end but that team is many pcs away from contending.

LazyCircuits

Dec 14, 2019
Europia

This is exactly the two reasons why this deal is not happening.

On a broader note, Columbus should trade Domi the moment we are out of the running for the playoffs. I would want picks back because at some point Columbus needs to add experience especially on D and a future pick would be good capital. A 2023 or 2024 first would be my dream return.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
This is exactly the two reasons why this deal is not happening.

On a broader note, Columbus should trade Domi the moment we are out of the running for the playoffs. I would want picks back because at some point Columbus needs to add experience especially on D and a future pick would be good capital. A 2023 or 2024 first would be my dream return.
Boston does have a few prospects defenseman but I’m not sure if the Bruins would want to part with prospects such as Ahcan, Vaakanainen and Wolff all of whom are LD and Boston wouldn’t be parting with a roster defenseman if they are in the playoff picture.

If Domi keeps up the pace, he could potentially return a 1st, that would a helpful to Columbus since it’s seems they are in a transition making slow changes to the defense on a season by season basis.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Boston does have a few prospects defenseman but I’m not sure if the Bruins would want to part with prospects such as Ahcan, Vaakanainen and Wolff all of whom are LD and Boston wouldn’t be parting with a roster defenseman if they are in the playoff picture.

If Domi keeps up the pace, he could potentially return a 1st, that would a helpful to Columbus since it’s seems they are in a transition making slow changes to the defense on a season by season basis.

You missed the "experienced" part. The Jackets don't need more inexperienced D. It's enough of a problem as is.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Domi should not be on the Bruins radar, especially when these Jacket fans are talkin 1st rounders please !!!!
The deadline market will set the depending on whose in/out and whose available. If there aren't a lot of options and Domi is still producing on a similar clip as he is now there will be a few teams interested which will only increase his value further.

Jacket fans get told time and time again our players aren't worth a first. And time and time again Jarmo proves HF wrong.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The deadline market will set the depending on whose in/out and whose available. If there aren't a lot of options and Domi is still producing on a similar clip as he is now there will be a few teams interested which will only increase his value further.

Jacket fans get told time and time again our players aren't worth a first. And time and time again Jarmo proves HF wrong.

I think it is still an uphill battle to get a 1st for Domi, because he isn't a "playoff type player", whether that rep makes sense or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad