Post-Game Talk: Bruins beat Caps 4 - 1!!!

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
@DJ_Bean: Alzner not a fan of Thornton, McQuaid "cornering" Hendricks. Calls it "biggest joke I've ever seen." "What if we did that to Seguin?"

Lucic and McQuaid should corner Alzner next game.

Maybe he should watch what happened to Robocop when he slashed Seguin and got pummelled by Chara

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Great game, and it was great to see the LKH line really step up today.

I had no problem with Henricks today. Some people here need to take off their black and gold glasses once in a while.

He fought Horton who he was going at it with the entire game. You can't expect him to drop his gloves twice. He didn't "duck" Thornton either when Thornton went over to him. He ended up going with McQuaid, so the entire "ducking" Thornton to go with a stronger fighter in McQuaid is just garbage. The attitude here would be the complete opposite if Lucic "ducked" a fight.

Great game, but this board is just delusional half the time.

You're a Niners fan from the east coast, and you're calling US delusional? :laugh:

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
@DJ_Bean: Alzner not a fan of Thornton, McQuaid "cornering" Hendricks. Calls it "biggest joke I've ever seen." "What if we did that to Seguin?"

Guess he hasn't seen many jokes.

Love it.

Shouldn't someone make a crying gesture?

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Back from the game. Was 3 rows behind the bench, as we were leaving I screamed "OVI YOU SUCK!" Pretty sure he heard me. Got videos of every goal (will post them, not of the puck going in but I got the replay) Got a pic of Ovechkin coming out of the tunnel, got a video of the Darth Quaider fight.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Oates and the capitals players are crying right now lmao

If the roles were reversed and it was Julien and Marchand saying things there would be a 25 page thread of Canucks and Habs fans on the main board.

Alzner can't be that dumb to not realize the Bruins were responding to Hendricks jumping Horton? Who did Seguin jump?

Kaoz*

Yea... cause Hendricks and Seguin are simlar players. Guy didn't watch enough Sesame Street as a kid apparently. Hendricks wanted to go after one of Boston's better players in Horton he (and the rest of his team) should have expected the Bruins to run him down.

Great game by the KHL line. Lucic and Horton were dominate.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Proud of the boys especially from the top line. Way to hear the call and play to your ability. I'd say this was pretty much a 60 minute effort. Hope this continues because when we play like today, like we're capable of. We are dominant.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

It's posts like these that make fans of other teams feel the way they do in regards to the Bruins.

It's stupid to say he was being a spot picker and trying to fight Horton when Lucic was off the ice. Most of the physical play with Henricks and Horton was with Lucic on the ice.

Him and Horton were both willing combatants the entire game, and finally went at it. You can't expect Hendricks to go twice in the game. He declined Thornton off the draw because he obviously didn't want to go, nor had a need to go. However, he pretty much had no choice when Thornton and McQuaid were there, and just gave an "f you" Thornton and fought McQuaid instead. Fighting McQuaid instead is hardly spot picking when I think he's a tougher fighter than Thornton is.

If Lucic was Henricks today, your post would be the complete opposite and hypocritical. There was nothing wrong with what he did today, at all. Take the glasses off for once.

Lucic would never be Henricks since he is not chicken ****

and like I said he wouldn't fight Thornton OR McQuaid earlier and seemingly jumped Horton

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Back from the game. Was 3 rows behind the bench, as we were leaving I screamed "OVI YOU SUCK!" Pretty sure he heard me. Got videos of every goal (will post them, not of the puck going in but I got the replay) Got a pic of Ovechkin coming out of the tunnel, got a video of the Darth Quaider fight.

Ohhhh niceeee :yo: Good seats!

Bi Coastal Bawse*

If Alzner had a problem with it he should have addressed it during the game.

Did he not see what happened last time Seguin was hit in a way the Bruins didn't like?

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
All of this caps whining I'm sure wont make an impact on the Main board.

If the roles were reversed and it was Julien crying to the media, there would already be a 6 page thread about it.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
Lucic would never be Henricks since he is not chicken ****

and like I said he wouldn't fight Thornton OR McQuaid earlier and seemingly jumped Horton

How is he chicken **** though when he DID fight Horton and McQauid?

You can say he was avoiding Thornton and McQuaid earlier if the game if you want to, but he fought twice in the game. You can't call someone like that chicken **** when they fought two tough players in Horton and McQuaid.

And, I agree with you that Lucic is not afraid, but I'd assume you find it dumb when people call him out for "dodging" Larque and "cowering" to Orr? I find that dumb as well, just as I find it dumb to call Henricks a spot picker/chicken ****. Granted, both players roles are different, but that doesn't change much here.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

so alzner is comparing cornering a very willing fighter in hendricks to cornering tyler seguin? :laugh::laugh: maybe he's not as intelligent as i had thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad