Seravalli: Bruins and Swayman haven't made much progress on a new deal. And they already went through full arbitration process to reach a deal last year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill this will get done.

Franks just stirring the pot cause he likes stew..

Reactions: BB79

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
is Frank Seravalli Canadian sports media?
He is the reporter here going for the reach, and as you see, some take it as gospel truth. I see him all the time as a hockey insider for the Canadian sports network TSN.

Last edited:

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Hmm people suggesting 10 or 12 million? Give your head a shake. I love Swayman but he doesn't even have a full season in as a starter yet. Shesterkin is making 5.6. Demko who is a pretty good comparable but has more experience and was a Vezina finalist this year makes 5. Swayman has some pretty big balls if hes walking into Sweeneys office looking for 10 plus. 7 max and even that's a stretch for what he's actually accomplished.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I can see a one year prove it deal.

If Swayman wants to bet on himself. Here's the thing if Swayman posts amazing numbers the Bruins are screwed and he will be wanting his pay day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad