Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I was surprised he got up and played rest of game after the Trouba hit. To me that looked all head.

Given nothing jumped out in the NYI game, I think you might be right there. Maybe felt ok going in the NYI game but as it went on and a few bumps and bangs later he's not feeling good????

Regardless, hope it's minor. Kid was off to a really solid start.

Regardless of whether the Trouba hit was the cause or not, the spotters failed him. If there was a classic example for the spotters to send someone to the quiet room for 15 minutes, that was it.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Regardless of whether the Trouba hit was the cause or not, the spotters failed him. If there was a classic example for the spotters to send someone to the quiet room for 15 minutes, that was it.
Thank you Dom!!!!! I was shaking my head during the game when it was clear he hadn't been sent to the quiet room. Kept thinking "am I missing something, or did I not just see what I just saw?".

100% agree -- failing the player.

Reactions: Gordoff

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I have seen in a few posts that Charlie Coyle has an injury & that's why his play isn't up to par. Have the Bruins acknowledged this?? :dunno:

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Maybe @Fenway can share how the spotters work this season, because I honestly have no clue.
That's a good point. Hadn't thought about it, but now you mention it I'm assuming they not in arenas but watching remotely.

If that's the case, the guy that was on the job against the Rangers must have had his head in the fridge looking for a snack on that play!

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Nothing off site no, just posts I've seen on this board. I was wondering where the posters might have gotten their info as I hadn't seen anything from the team.

Well, I don't know. Can't go look for them. History shows that when a players isn't performing up to expectations, "he must be injured." I don't know if that's the case here. but there is nothing "official" to suggest he is working thru an injury that I have knowledge of.

Reactions: LouJersey and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Well, I don't know. Can't go look for them. History shows that when a players isn't performing up to expectations, "he must be injured." I don't know if that's the case here. but there is nothing "official" to suggest he is working thru an injury that I have knowledge of.

Washington game Jan 30th

Reactions: BMC

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I think Pasta came back too early. He had a couple good games and got hit hard a few times since. He seems to be off the last two games.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

Kase: No timetable

Ondrej Kase, out since Jan. 16 with an upper-body injury, has been skating lightly on his own but Cassidy said he couldn’t set a timetable for a return until the right wing rejoins the team ... Defenseman Matt Grzelcyk had an MRI Sunday and wasn’t on the ice for Monday’s practice. Defenseman Jakub Zboril didn’t practice either after leaving the Islanders game with an upper-body injury. Cassidy said he didn’t anticipate either practicing tomorrow or being available Thursday ... Defenseman Kevan Miller, who took a maintenance day, is expected to return to practice Tuesday.

Reactions: DominicT

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Cassidy mentions Studnicka and McKegg as options if Krejci can't go. I think it would be Coyle and Kuraly bumping up and then Frederic sliding to Center with the callup on the wing? Is there a more obvious option, would they consider sliding Studnicka into Krejci's spot at this point, I would not think so.

I don't think Cassidy would have an issue with Studnicka at center. In his own words, he needs to learn how to play wing and be harder on pucks, which is why they had him playing RW in Providence. But he already knows the role of the center man in Boston since they play the same system in Providence and he's had a year there doing just that.

Vaakanainen was on the roster yesterday and sent back to taxi squad today, Studnicka up to the taxi squad and Frederic will remain on the roster.

If they want a 7th d-man on the roster with Urho, and Krejci can't go, then someone will need to go on IR. I imagine that would be Gryz retroactive since it would then be a paper transaction.

Reactions: HustleB

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Just not engaged enough is my thinking.Get your nose dirty .Last nite he took a penalty in front and its a good sign he could be waking up.He got involved there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad