Post-Game Talk: Bruins 2: Electric Boogaloo

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Might be the nicest goal of the season for the whole team, and maybe of his career. Last year’s overtime one timer was close though
The OT goal last season vs Sabres (or was it NYI) was sick. But this one might be even better, considering it was a sh and it was vs the best team in the league, and his defensive play was great, and it was all him.
Absolutely filthy. And it took a heads-up defensive play to make it happen.
Indeed, that play was as magnificent as the goal itself.

I love how in the goal celebration they are jumping up and down like a bunch of Teletubbies.

The reaction by the announcers and the players confirms how great the goal was. And the cherry on the top was the pling sound of the post.
Holly jumping.

Reactions: Run the Jewels

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
The OT goal last season vs Sabres (or was it NYI) was sick. But this one might be even better, considering it was a sh and it was vs the best team in the league, and his defensive play was great, and it was all him.

Indeed, that play was as magnificent as the goal itself.

The reaction by the announcers and the players confirms how great the goal was. And the cherry on the top was the pling sound of the post.
Holly jumping.
I stood up cheering and scared the shit out of my dog.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Datsyuk backhand vs Panthers

Datsyuk backhand vs sharks is probably the best backhand goal in history of hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad