Confirmed with Link: Brown back 1yr $1M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
The oilers are good enough team that we can afford to carry a few players that show most their value in the playoffs.

It is not like when we were needing everything to work out to get a final playoff spot years back.

He brought a lot to the playoffs and is a player we would give up a draft pick to get at the deadline. So whatever he brings in the season is bonus but it will likely be better than last year
They have the team to win at least the division this year. We also get to watch the WC banner raised this fall.

Victor000

Dec 23, 2022
Brown will score a lot this year. lol

He only started to play well in the playoffs, and not until the Dallas series.
"Started" feeling better is not the same as feeling healthy again. I think he did slowly get better in the 2nd half of the season, even if it was only marginally so. I don't think we got to see Brown at full health until very late into the year, as you mentioned, and I think the Brown we saw at the end of the year is the real Brown going forward, assuming he doesn't get hurt again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad