Prospect Info: Brodie Ziemer, RW, NTDP (USHL), (Minnesota Commit) 71OA, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Ziemer popped in a pair of goals from in tight to the net. Beyond the production, he is showing what kind of role he could conceivably play if USA wants to bring him to Ottawa. Ziemer has a good motor and work ethic off the puck, but he also wins a lot of puck battles. Two of his three goals from this tournament have come out of winning pucks off the wall and taking it to the net. He doesn’t have a lot of flash, but he is smart and can make the plays

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240807_221253_Instagram.jpg

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Shot at 2025 WJC as a role player? Eligible for 2026 too.
I'd be surprised not to see him on the team this year. He had a very good showing at the WJSS and you have to factor in his leadership role. With his playing style he'd be real valuable to have for some solid depth. I'm penciling him in for the roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUCKSHOT

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I'd be surprised not to see him on the team this year. He had a very good showing at the WJSS and you have to factor in his leadership role. With his playing style he'd be real valuable to have for some solid depth. I'm penciling him in for the roster.
Agreed. My post was before the Showcase, where he he got great reviews. I think most around here are now penciling him in as well. Feels like a potential/likely captain for the 2026 squad.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Agreed. My post was before the Showcase, where he he got great reviews. I think most around here are now penciling him in as well. Feels like a potential/likely captain for the 2026 squad.

They had him playing with Hagens and Eisermann for one game which says a lot about what they think of him - as well on all PP1's. Even away from the puck I could see the kid has it. He's my favorite pick of the draft.

I'll even call him a bargain McGroarty and I LOVE McGroarty. Why hasn't Rutger been moved yet, by the way?

Reactions: HOOats

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They had him playing with Hagens and Eisermann for one game which says a lot about what they think of him - as well on all PP1's. Even away from the puck I could see the kid has it. He's my favorite pick of the draft.

I'll even call him a bargain McGroarty and I LOVE McGroarty. Why hasn't Rutger been moved yet, by the way?
Probably the same reason that Ehlers hasn't moved yet or why Helley and Scheifele didn't move last year.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Ziemer could very well be that Hagel type forward who just continues to get better into their mid twenties and surpasses expectations. Excited to see him grow

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad