Confirmed with Link: Brock Faber extended (8 years x $8.5M AAV)

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Outside of contracts and minutes and points and... just hockey in general... he strikes me as just a good person / cool dude. I'm thrilled to have him on the team for the long haul. When spurg eventually hangs it up it's going to be quite the debate between Ek and Faber wearing the C

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Outside of contracts and minutes and points and... just hockey in general... he strikes me as just a good person / cool dude. I'm thrilled to have him on the team for the long haul. When spurg eventually hangs it up it's going to be quite the debate between Ek and Faber wearing the C
Just move the C now

Reactions: NHL1674

MuckOG

May 18, 2012

From the outside looking in, it seems like Faber has more captain potential than Ek does. Everybody loves EK and he leads by example on the ice, but I get the feeling that he is a goof ball (in a good way) in the dressing room, not really the quality you want in someone wearing the "C".

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
If i was ever gonna buy another jersey he'd be on it, but that won't happen lol. Glad to have him locked up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,052.00