Brock Boeser - Hat Trick

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Doubling up on memes shows indecision and an uncertainty of which to post so you go all in, hoping that at least one hits home. It's like a needy guy who brings his date both flowers and chocolates. It does not flatter oneself.

I made the same mistake on Twitter in 2011.

You should have just gone with the Black guy. The Looney Tunes vid is garbage, and because it apparently relates to me stating that I trust a certain HF user, it is also dumb. It makes no sense because trust is not a negative or crazy thing, unless you trust someone like Jeffrey Dahmer to have you over for dinner or something like that. But when it relates to an HF user who normally makes sound judgements and displays a lack of bias? No.

Do better.
Another clown take as usual.

This is might be the most dumbest thing I have ever heard. Congratulations, you made a fool of yourself like you intend to do without noticing. Posting two memes to wrap it up doesn't indicate any indecision or uncertainty. It shows you are gasping straws if you can't comprehend that the looney tunes video even indicates as such. No one gives a shit about your twitter mistakes.

"I trust a certain HF user, he doesn't put BS". Yeah do better. This is clear insinuation of a taunt.

The fact that you were salty enough to post again hours later, just shows that you want to get the last word in everything and it effects you which makes this shit even more amusing. That shows your desperation.

Do better. Case closed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stampedingviking

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
I mean, he specifically said he asked to be traded while he was struggling mentally and thought he could use a fresh start. He then realized he was wrong about what he needed and asked to stay.

“Angry and unhappy, struggling through a poor first half that saw him hurry back from pre-season hand surgery, then miss six games when his wound reopened, Boeser scored just four times in his first 23 games. He asked his agent, Ben Hankinson, to get involved in seeking a trade.

It was just change – a fresh start,” Boeser said of his trade request. “Anytime you're feeling that way, in life, not just hockey ... I feel like people do that all the time in their lives. People move to other states in America for fresh starts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.”

We can certainly chalk it up to the point that he wasn't mentally well enough to make any decisions at that point of time. Also this is what clearly matters here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
This.

Nobody treated him like shit. Canucks didn't do him dirty, or anything close to it.

Some posters where overly critical about his play, but that's all it was: some posters talkin' shit, not "Boeser was treated like shit".
"Nobody treated him like shit". Online Canucks fans and non-Canucks fans alike definitely treated him like shit online when he wasn't playing up to standards. Being thrown as a negative cap dump and buyout material is definitely treating a player like shit knowing full well he was going through personal problems with his dying father. Which is exactly what summed up the post I quoted and the premise of that. This isn't hard. Talkin shit about a player is akin to treating said player like shit.

Obviously when push comes to shove, the Canucks treated him with respect, along with fans that showed loved for him irl and that's what really is important.

Anyways, we derailed the thread enough as it is. Boeser has proven these shit talkers wrong, and that's what matters. This belongs in a Boeser discussion thread and not a Boeser Hat Trick thread.

Last edited:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Another clown take as usual.

This is might be the most dumbest thing I have ever heard. Congratulations, you made a fool of yourself like you intend to do without noticing. Posting two memes to wrap it up doesn't indicate any indecision or uncertainty. It shows you are gasping straws if you can't comprehend that the looney tunes video even indicates as such. No one gives a shit about your twitter mistakes.

"I trust a certain HF user, he doesn't put BS". Yeah do better. This is clear insinuation of a taunt.

The fact that you were salty enough to post again hours later, just shows that you want to get the last word in everything and it effects you which makes this shit even more amusing. That shows your desperation.

Do better. Case closed.
Sorry, but a night's sleep got in the way. I didn't read your post until this morning. This may hurt your feelings, but I was not sitting on the edge of my seat last night waiting for you to respond.

Do better.

ggggg.gif

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Sure, it was just "sleep" that got in the way. It's okay that your feelings were hurt from yesterday. No need to hide it. Acceptance is key. :thumbu:

View attachment 861853

Do better. Case closed.
Listen, champ. We had ended this little spat. You made a comment where we found common ground and I liked it. I thought that was the end of it. Then when I said in a post that had nothing to do with you that I trusted a fellow HFCanucks member you got all offended. For some reason my trust in an HF member pissed you off and you opened up the can of worms again and gave me snark by quoting me and saying, "Do Better."

So what do you say we go back to where we were. You find common ground again and I will again like your post and I will again give you the final word. Then we can stop pissing everyone else off by derailing this thread.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Listen, champ. We had ended this little spat. You made a comment where we found common ground and I liked it. I thought that was the end of it. Then when I said in a post that had nothing to do with you that I trusted a fellow HFCanucks member you got all offended. For some reason that pissed you off and you opened up the can of worms again and gave me snark by quoting me and saying, "Do Better."

So what do you say we go back to where we were. You find common ground again and I will again like your post and I will again give you the final word. Then we can stop pissing everyone else off by derailing this thread.
Listen champ, no need to get snarky around here. When I see an obvious taunt I will call you out on it. 'Offended". Again you are self projecting.

Good. Read what I said early where I want this to be a thread that aims to discuss Boeser's hatrick only. Rest should be in his discussion thread.

I didn't have any problems with you initially and let's keep it that way as fellow fans of the same team shall we?

Time to move on.

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Listen champ, no need to get snarky around here. When I see an obvious taunt I will call you out on it. 'Offended". Again you are self projecting.

Good. Read what I said early where I want this to be a thread that aims to discuss Boeser's hatrick only. Rest should be in his discussion thread.

I didn't have any problems with you initially and let's keep it that way as fellow fans of the same team shall we?

Time to move on.
chrid.gif

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
So a few nameless posters on a message board wanted him gone, meanwhile 18000 fans stood and cheered and supported him whenever he did something on the ice, was interviewed, or his image was shown.

Stop trying to make hfboards relevant in the real world.
Holy f***, like this, some more this, in fact all of this. Just this. I didnt know i needed this post till I saw it.

Other dude- bro, cmon. You're puttin it on a pedestal.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Back to the for seriouslies of the matter of the hand and thread:

Brock Boeser scored a seriously f***ing impressive hat trick last night. Each and every one of those goals was either hotly contested or just a ridiculous hand eye play. Very few people on Earth could have scored that particular hat trick last night, given the moment on top of the rest.

Brock Boeser.

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan