Brock Boeser - Hat Trick

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
My recollection is that the team shopped him but found no takers at his salary so his agent asked to talk to teams directly with the same result.
Then Tocchet asked him to focus on training this summer and he came into camp in great shape.
The rest is history.
Speaking of "recollection", some of the dolts here, insinuated that as if Boeser wanted out from the team.

Couldn't be happier for the guy. Love seeing him get people of the likes eat crow.

I trust your recollections. I know BS isn't really your thing.
Do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Greatest Canuck playoff comeback of all time. Ive watched a lot of games. Dont remember that team ever being down 2 goals with 3 minutes left to win it OT.
And in span of like 4 minutes or less to score 3 goals when for 57 minutes they had like 10 shots lol. They are the PDO kings

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Do better.
mzutDwD - Imgur.gif

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Speaking of "recollection", some of the dolts here, insinuated that as if Boeser wanted out from the team.

Couldn't be happier for the guy. Love seeing him get people of the likes eat crow.

Do better.

I mean, he specifically said he asked to be traded while he was struggling mentally and thought he could use a fresh start. He then realized he was wrong about what he needed and asked to stay.

“Angry and unhappy, struggling through a poor first half that saw him hurry back from pre-season hand surgery, then miss six games when his wound reopened, Boeser scored just four times in his first 23 games. He asked his agent, Ben Hankinson, to get involved in seeking a trade.

It was just change – a fresh start,” Boeser said of his trade request. “Anytime you're feeling that way, in life, not just hockey ... I feel like people do that all the time in their lives. People move to other states in America for fresh starts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.”

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
I mean, he specifically said he asked to be traded while he was struggling mentally and thought he could use a fresh start. He then realized he was wrong about what he needed and asked to stay.

“Angry and unhappy, struggling through a poor first half that saw him hurry back from pre-season hand surgery, then miss six games when his wound reopened, Boeser scored just four times in his first 23 games. He asked his agent, Ben Hankinson, to get involved in seeking a trade.

It was just change – a fresh start,” Boeser said of his trade request. “Anytime you're feeling that way, in life, not just hockey ... I feel like people do that all the time in their lives. People move to other states in America for fresh starts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.”

This.

Nobody treated him like shit. Canucks didn't do him dirty, or anything close to it.

Some posters where overly critical about his play, but that's all it was: some posters talkin' shit, not "Boeser was treated like shit".

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Man that's gotta be incredibly heartbreaking if you're Nashville.

Do they have any chance at all anymore going ionto game 5, to come back from such a loss?

Good on Vancouver though - I had them winning in 6, and although they haven't exactly looked great so far, they're up 3-1 whihc is what counts. This was a hell of a comeback.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Doubling up on memes shows indecision and an uncertainty of which to post so you go all in, hoping that at least one hits home. It's like a needy guy who brings his date both flowers and chocolates. It does not flatter oneself.

I made the same mistake on Twitter in 2011.

You should have just gone with the Black guy. The Looney Tunes vid is garbage, and because it apparently relates to me stating that I trust a certain HF user, it is also dumb. It makes no sense because trust is not a negative or crazy thing, unless you trust someone like Jeffrey Dahmer to have you over for dinner or something like that. But when it relates to an HF user who normally makes sound judgements and displays a lack of bias? No.

Do better.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad