GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Habs fans her. WTF are with these POS refs. How is that a penalty when it happens 100 times a game. They never call that. But I guess when the rags are almost 40% on the PP, why not have some "game management" by the refs. Good luck, At least one hab fan is pulling for you.
They could fall on their bench and we would get called for embellishment

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
3rd KILT.

1715300613792.png

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
They could fall on their bench and we would get called for embellishment
Yeah another interesting call from the refs. Its just a makeup call from Svitch, "major" they missed when he hit the goalie last game" Maybe John Davidson changed his diaper and called the officials.

Reactions: Tryamw

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Should have seen the last game
I've been trying to keep up with your games but they usually start too early when I'm @ work. Not surprised even a little bit though. Feels like some teams have to battle the opponent and the zebras at the same time. Some weak ass calls all over the place this season. If the Stars are eliminated though I'll be rooting for the Canes to win the Cup. You guys have been really good for way too many years in a row to not win one with this core. I believe.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I've been trying to keep up with your games but they usually start too early when I'm @ work. Not surprised even a little bit though. Feels like some teams have to battle the opponent and the zebras at the same time. Some weak ass calls all over the place this season. If the Stars are eliminated though I'll be rooting for the Canes to win the Cup. You guys have been really good for way too many years in a row to not win one with this core. I believe.
I would love a Dallas - Carolina SCF....cause chaos!!! Make the "traditional hockey market" folks explode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad