GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
No excuses here. They say they're close and they believe. Words mean nothing right now. Get out there and show the fans you care and get back in this series.

These two games are the biggest games of the series to this point for Carolina. They win those they're right back in it. Gotta start tonight.

No slacking. Do not fall for the Rangers antics and STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!!

We had game 2 but then committed stupid penalties to get the Rangers to the tie the game and then win.

If the Rangers are going to beat us make them do it 5 on 5.
Well said sir. I will bang the drum and sing their praises if they show me something.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Maybe Svech can use some of those millions to pay off the refs so he's not sitting in the box all night.

I'm getting a little tired of his penalties. The play on Shesterkin last game where he decked him I thought was a little funny (the way Shesterkin flipped) but it was just blatantly stupid.

Replays showed he obviously tried to trip him. Now I like Svech but that was a very dumb, boneheaded play. I don't know what he was thinking on that play. Adam Fox took a swing at him with his stick; fortunately he missed.

Also, fortunately that boneheaded play did not cost us a goal because we killed that penalty.

If Svech wants to show what he's worth score a big goal; don't commit stupid penalties. He's been in this league for a few years you'd think he'd be a little more mature.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
You ain't in Manhattan anymore, Rongos, you in Raleighwood, WOOOOOOOO!

Canes GIF

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I'm getting a little tired of his penalties. The play on Shesterkin last game where he decked him I thought was a little funny (the way Shesterkin flipped) but it was just blatantly stupid.

Replays showed he obviously tried to trip him. Now I like Svech but that was a very dumb, boneheaded play. I don't know what he was thinking on that play. Adam Fox took a swing at him with his stick; fortunately he missed.

Also, fortunately that boneheaded play did not cost us a goal because we killed that penalty.

If Svech wants to show what he's worth score a big goal; don't commit stupid penalties. He's been in this league for a few years you'd think he'd be a little more mature.

Well, we'll never know, but you have to think Kuzy's penalty in the 1st of game one played into Rod's decision to scratch him. I'm pretty sure that cost them a goal. Kuzy has probably been on a short leash since day 1.

We know he's not going to scratch svech but he's got to figure out a way to get through to him. He obviously knows that taking stupid penalties can/will cost the team. I just don't understand his propensity to keep doing it. It's a layered issue. The Refs are going to call everything on him. So if it's even questionable he's not getting the benefit of the doubt, but it's a problem that he's not helping.

Reactions: Tryamw

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
In before PK idiot goal.

or PK vezina performance. He's stone cold so the odds are 6 GA, but who knows he may shut them out.

Drunken racoon or best goalie we could have. Place bets.

Changing goalies is what desperate teams do in the playoffs though. So now we are there. Yay.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

If Svech wants to show what he's worth score a big goal; don't commit stupid penalties. He's been in this league for a few years you'd think he'd be a little more MATURE
Now there’s a plan

In before PK idiot goal.

or PK vezina performance. He's stone cold so the odds are 6 GA, but who knows he may shut them out.

Drunken racoon or best goalie we could have. Place bets.

Changing goalies is what desperate teams do in the playoffs though. So now we are there. Yay.
Wonder how Trouba fairs in a drunken raccoon fight? Could be fun…

Reactions: Tryamw

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Guys are going to come out strong, get an early one and never look back.

I wish PK would’ve gotten at least one start against the Islanders to help keep him fresh but it is what it is. Time to shine kid! Hopefully it helps motivate the team in front of him.

Maybe he can be the goalie that steals a game for the Hurricanes. Karma says it has to happen at some point right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad