Great Britain: British players abroad

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
It's bugging me that Joseph Lewis still has no stats anywhere. I went looking for his teams websites to see if I could find stats but there was nothing :(

Edit: Lmao nice post ^^^

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
It's hilarious seeing you trolling people, I actually laughed out loud when you said "U mad?" :laugh::laugh:

I'm thinking of it and chuckling myself now :laugh:

I get annoyed by posters on these board some times and have to create my own fun. I've started a couple debates I don't even agree with just to get people going. I haven't been able to do my Sean Avery-like instigating on ice for 6 years or so :(

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
I woke up to a hockey game on TV. I wasn't watching but I kept hearing "Geoffrion" over and over and thought to myself "No way UAH is on TV right now". Roll over and see Wisconsin and think "Ok good"

Next name I hear. Jack Prince lool Wisconsin vs. University of Alabama-Huntsville on TV so I get to watch Jack Prince :O

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Perlini got an apple yesterday. 2pts now in the OHL ;) after Christmas, rookies usually get bigger roles on their teams so hopefully he'll start to post some numbers

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Perlini scored his 2nd of the season, first with Niagara in his 3rd game with them. Likely to get some extra ice time with Ryan Strome and Brett Ritchie up at NHL camps.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
Perlini scored his 2nd of the season, first with Niagara in his 3rd game with them. Likely to get some extra ice time with Ryan Strome and Brett Ritchie up at NHL camps.

You were right about 16 year olds getting bigger roles and improving after christmas, wrong thread but all of a sudden Lewis Hook has 11 points, before christmas he had 1 :laugh:

Is there any chance at all he gets taken at the import draft this year?

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
You were right about 16 year olds getting bigger roles and improving after christmas, wrong thread but all of a sudden Lewis Hook has 11 points, before christmas he had 1 :laugh:

Is there any chance at all he gets taken at the import draft this year?

All we can do is hope lol

He needs an impressive U18 tournament but being in D2, it's not exactly crawling with scouts lol

If he impresses some scout, that scout has to be convinced Hook would even report, then that scout has to sell his team on Hook.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
All we can do is hope lol

He needs an impressive U18 tournament but being in D2, it's not exactly crawling with scouts lol

If he impresses some scout, that scout has to be convinced Hook would even report, then that scout has to sell his team on Hook.

Well Farmer played in D2 every year before he was drafted, but he also had size and could fight.

There's always next year too. I'm pretty sure last time I saw Hook he was playing on the second line with the imports Glowa and Ziedins and was also gettting PP time, so I don't see why he can't score a PPG next season, that should attract some attention

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Belleville - Niagara was nationally televised. Perlini was just on the ice with Brett Ritchie and Ryan Strome on the PP lol he had the puck in front of the net and I stood up hahahaha I don't usually react when watching hockey

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
2 goal game for Perlini last night

He had 1G 1A 2PTS in 32GP with Barrie and now has 3G 0A 3PTS in 5GP with Niagara

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
Another goal for Perlini last night.

Season Team GP G A PTS +/- PIM
2012-13 Regular Season Niagara IceDogs 10 4 0 4 -4 2
2012-13 Regular Season Barrie Colts 32 1 1 2 -6 4
Total: 42 5 1 6 -10 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad