GDT: Bridgeport Sound Tigers @ Toronto Marlies: 4.28.16|7:30 - Sweep Sweep Sweep

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I have no ****ing clue why Leivo isnt playing on Nylander's line. It doesnt take a genius to see their chemistry. Honestly anyone would be better than Smith who looks like he's lost everytime Nylander passes him the puck

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
They better find a way to solve Gibson. He probably wants to win this pretty badly.

Another penalty.:facepalm:

McGill is wearing his tinfoil hat tonight. Apparently it's a bazaar and everybody is trying to sell something.:shakehead

Lots of time, so no need to worry just yet.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
MLSE wanted their two sellouts after all, so they got cute with the lineup changes. :sarcasm:

At least they are facing adversity now, and not at the beginning of the next series.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Bibs not having his normal game tonight..

But, you know what, guys..?

I've seen the Marlies come back and score 5 goals when behind, twice this season.. :nod:

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Nice shot. Great PP. Let's start the comeback!

I think McGill hit the birthday sauce early today.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Connor Carrick. This kid is a beast!

With all this offence up front, all three goals have come from defencemen.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Haha this team has the offense. Can't respect letting 4 in, but they just got to get the offense going. Outscore these guys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad