GDT: Bridgeport Sound Tigers @ Toronto Marlies: 4.28.16|7:30 - Sweep Sweep Sweep

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Bibs, giving a high-five..? :laugh:

antoine-bibeau-of-the-toronto-marlies-makes-a-save-against-the-albany-picture-id493136690

Antoine Bibeau
Goalie -- shoots L
Born May 1 1994 -- Victoriaville, PQ
21 yrs. ago
Height 6.03 -- Weight 207

RECENT STATS

2014-15 Toronto Marlies - AHL
32 Games... 15 Wins... 10 Losses... 5 Ties... 0 SOL... 1 SOW...
*4 S/O's... .913 SV %.... 2.60 GAA.....
-------------------------------------------------------------
2015-16 Toronto Marlies - AHL
40 Games... 28 Wins... 9 Losses... 1 Tie... 0 SOL... 2 SOW...
*3 S/O's... .909 SV %.... 2.70 GAA....

Shut-Out King: Antoine Bibeau 2014-15 Highlights - TML

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
Anyone in the GTA able to find the game on their Rogers box? I looked quickly before work this morning and couldn't find anything.

It's on channel 10, 7:30. Leafstv is repeating it at 10:30.

On a sidenote I would hope that the AHL in-house people who do the American teams would send their people somewhere for a workshop or something . If Rogers can show stuff like ping pong, rec league hockey and high school sports with professional graphics and timekeeping, there's no reason a professional league like the AHL can't do better.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
If they keep going I wonder if they will switch to the ACC? Baring conflicts with the Raptors of course.
I doubt it. Even the regular season games they play there they only sell the lower bowl. Only way I could see it would be for a finals game 7...
19k? I don't think they would even come close to that.
It would be fun to see how close they could get. Calder finals - they might get close.

They did get 13,155 for the Boxig Day game at ACC. If they market it properly and it's on the weekend, I don't think it would be a stretch to say they get 19,000, especially in the Finals.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
LeafsTV has to be the most garbage channel I've ever seen in my life. Can't even air their own farm team's playoff games
Channel is literally good for nothing

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
tP6v2PD.png

Looks like there will be a good crowd. Blue dots = available seats

I'll be going down from the Markham area. I haven't been to Ricoh before. Any tips on parking in the area?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
tP6v2PD.png

Looks like there will be a good crowd. Blue dots = available seats

I'll be going down from the Markham area. I haven't been to Ricoh before. Any tips on parking in the area?

Make sure the soccer Team isn't playing at the same time.

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
You should be ok. Ricoh is right beside a massive parking lot

Thanks. I read elsewhere that parking on the Exhibition grounds is fine but getting out of the area after the game could be hell :laugh:. But I guess that's typical for downtown and after a sports game.

Make sure the soccer Team isn't playing at the same time.

Yeah, I actually did check to see what other teams were playing before I purchased the tickets. Good advice!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thanks. I read elsewhere that parking on the Exhibition grounds is fine but getting out of the area after the game could be hell :laugh:. But I guess that's typical for downtown and after a sports game.

Yeah, I actually did check to see what other teams were playing before I purchased the tickets. Good advice!

Experience. At a concert last summer at the Amphitheatre and it ended at the same time as the Jays and Soccer games. What a mess getting out.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Ya getting out of the exhibition area can be hellish after the game, I took my dad a few years ago to see the clincher vs OKC and it was brutal. I'm taking the go as well, you get off the train and it's a 2 minute stroll. Some sweet jerseys here at port credit go

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
BRIDGEPORT SOUND TIGERS Line-Up (*Confirm.)

F: Kearns-Cliche-Collberg
Florek-B.Holmstrom (C)-Halmo
C.Jones-Fritz-Greco
Dal Colle-Gomes-Markison

D: Wotherspoon-Mayfield
Czuczman-Cullity
Lafranchise-Burroughs

G: Gibson
Williams

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The Ricoh is jammed.:yo:

What's going on with this camera man? The guy is making me dizzy. This is ridiculous.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Seriously. I was going to write that in my above post so I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that.

Suuuuuper creepy.

Really weird camera work, it won't be like this all game, will it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad