Proposal: Brannstrom for Kravtsov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Last thing the Rangers need is another small offensive D.

Kravtsov to Ottawa could make sense, but Brannstrom going back doesn't.

Reactions: bernmeister

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'll echo what others have said... unless they view him as a significant upgrade over Lundkvist, I don't think Brannstrom is a good fit for the Rangers

Different positions

Do you want Sens fans to come for your head?

Pinto is probably more untouchable than Norris or Chabot in the eyes of Sens fans. They and management know what Pinto can and will be. Non starter.
Greig is possible, but Pinto. No. That’d be like Ottawa offering Tyler Kleven for Zac Jones.

I wouldn't pay Greig to get Kravstov, that's for sure. Greig is the guy we're going to be extremely high on next year. Management already know that.

Also, your Kleven for Zac Jones example also doesn't work. I doubt the Sens would do that as they are extremely high on Kleven as well.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Rangers say no. Brannstrom wouldn’t crack our defense.

Lindgren-Fox
Miller-Trouba
Nemeth-Lundkvist

The only player he might be better than is Lundkvist but it doesn’t really make sense for NYR. In the AHL we have Zac Jones and Tarmo Reunanen as well who are similar to Brannstrom and are also LHD.

I would do Kravtsov for Greig or Formenton

Greig + better pick
for
Krav + lesser pick

I think about that

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
No one is going to send anything valuable for Strome or Hajek, so stop with this nonsense.

Value of Kravtaov has dropped significantly, at around a 2nd rd pick ala Nikita Filatov.

That's what you'll get
this is just a spiteful post. his value is not a 2nd, lets get real

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Value wise, yeah pretty close. Fit-wise, not as much. Oddly, Ottawa has done a pretty decent job at drafting young forwards. Their defensive prospects, unless there is a sleeper that blows up this year, are a bit thin after brannstrom and sanderson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad