Confirmed with Link: Brandon Duhaime traded to Avs for 26 3rd

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
That is just something to love about MacK, he is a top 5 player in this league, and just doesn't give a shit, he will take on anyone.
that's the Springhill, NS coming.out in him.

Old coal mining town back in the day.

Pound for pound the toughest place in Canada.

Mack's father grew up extremely poor snd even had a mud floor in their house.

Explains it all

Got a job with CN and moved to Cole Harbor

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I would have preferred Dowd @50% but this is honestly a decent move as well and likely for quite a bit cheaper.

More depth and more tough depth for the opposition to play against.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The last three notable Avalanche 3rd round picks are Jean-Luc Foudy (20), Justus Annunen and Sampo Ranta (both 18). In fact the only other relevant one is Barrie. We'll be fine.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The Avs' bottom 6 is going to be a real PITA to play against with LOC, Duhaime, Colton and Wood.

Playing those guys for 5-6 games in a row in a long playoff series will get under the skin of the other team real quick.

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
For real though, this team will be a pain to play against. Still have the high end skill, and some extra grit added with players that can actually skate.

I'm much more excited to see this bottom 6 in the playoffs, compared to that soft as kitty poo one we had last year.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Third is a bit pricey, what are the thoughts on the move?
replaces mcdermaid as the tough guy - however, sounds like Duhaime can actually hold down a roster spot and not be a complete liability.

Sucks we gave up a third rounder that could have been another Steinburg, Ranta, Josh Anderson, JC Beaudin, Kyle Wood, or Troy Bourke!

Ad

Ad

Ad