Prospect Info: Brandon Bussi

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
I posted in another group when we picked up Patera that I feel like this was planned with Vancouver.

Happy to see Bussi is still with us
I think so too! So the Bruins wouldn't lose Bussi, something had to be worked out, or it's just the Hockey God's looking out for the Bruins. 😉

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I think so too! So the Bruins wouldn't lose Bussi, something had to be worked out, or it's just the Hockey God's looking out for the Bruins. 😉

Honestly, how could they have worked that out? Unless they checked in with 30 other teams and got them to agree not to claim Patera. Bussi went through waivers and cleared, so not sure how they worked anything out there either.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Honestly, how could they have worked that out? Unless they checked in with 30 other teams and got them to agree not to claim Patera. Bussi went through waivers and cleared, so not sure how they worked anything out there either.
I may be full of crap, but I thought I heard if you pluck a player of waivers, if you want to send him down, the team he was claimed from gets first crack ??

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I may be full of crap, but I thought I heard if you pluck a player of waivers, if you want to send him down, the team he was claimed from gets first crack ??
You can't trade a player for one year after claiming him unless you first offer him to the team you picked him from. If they don't want the player back, then you can trade him.

You can't waive a player without first offering him to any other team that put in a claim first. If they refuse the player, then you can waive him.

Ad

Ad

Ad