Value of: Brady Tkachuk

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
I am a huge fan of this player and his style, however I really dont like him in a leadership position.

He would be good as a support player with strong leadership to mentor him.

Reactions: Coffee

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
What are the sens trying to achieves with this Trade?

Go back to a rebuild? Trying to get an assets of similar talent but at a différent position? Or get a Bunch of good assets to get a Line Up with better depth?

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015

Go back to a rebuild? Trying to get an assets of similar talent but at a différent position? Or get a Bunch of good assets to get a Line Up with better depth?

Whatever makes the team better. Many ways to do that. Whether it's one amazing piece or multiple great pieces.

And not really a rebuild but a reset.

Brady is the guy we can afford to trade and get a massive return for.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison

If he gets traded, it's because he wants out and his NMC activates on July 1st. They have to move him before his NMC kicks in because if they keep him in hopes of resolving things and fail, that means they if they wait to trade him, they are getting whatever Vegas or Tampa can convince them to take.

Not saying he will straight up ask for a trade, but that is hot how these dances usually work.

If they make the playoffs this season, the above likely becomes irrelevant. I can't see him staying if they miss again.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Whatever makes the team better. Many ways to do that. Whether it's one amazing piece or multiple great pieces.

And not really a rebuild but a reset.

Brady is the guy we can afford to trade and get a massive return for.

Just for funsies

What are the needs of the Sens IYO, to be a better team?
I'd take Tkachuck on the Habs for sure, but it would obviously depend of the price

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Just for funsies

What are the needs of the Sens IYO, to be a better team?
I'd take Tkachuck on the Habs for sure, but it would obviously depend of the price

Better depth, a dynamic top 6 talent, up and coming prospects.

Are all major needs.

Yall remember Yashin for Spezza and Chara? That would be perfect. :p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad