Prospect Info: Brad Lambert, 30th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

At the end of the day the Jets always play it safe.

He doesn't need waivers, their other PB level F's do. See you next year barring multiple long term injuries to F's. Moose are looking pretty damn good this year if Salo goes down too eventually.

Agreed. But I really don't see how relevant a few game sample of advanced stats in preason is. It doesn't say much of anything.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Agreed. But I really don't see how relevant a few game sample of advanced stats in preason is. It doesn't say much of anything.

I agree preseason doesn't matter for Vets, but wasn't the narrative he needed to show he could play well in the NHL during the preseason?

Well he showed it. If he were one of the worst F's in preseason people would be using it to say he wasn't ready :laugh:.

I get they're afraid to lose Kupari or Gus. Again, they love to play it safe.

Reactions: KingBogo

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
I think BBB earned a few games to start the season, esp given the Q of C in that first stretch of games. Chibby also.

I get kpping Salmo up given the crapness of the D in early showings, though no idea how Coughlan has stuck around so long given his play.

Hopefuly C and L can dominate the A early on and come back in as callups as the injuries mount up.

Arniel looking like a safe pair of hands atm.

Anyway I'm likely to get to watch only a handful of games over the year, except when on vacay. Hope the Jets and Moose get off to strong starts.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I agree preseason doesn't matter for Vets, but wasn't the narrative he needed to show he could play well in the NHL during the preseason?

Well he showed it. If he were one of the worst F's in preseason people would be using it to say he wasn't ready :laugh:.

I get they're afraid to lose Kupari or Gus. Again, they love to play it safe.

Oh Agreed on that. Thought he got better as camp went on and put himself in a spot to be the 1st callup. If Namestnikov doesn't gwt it done I'd be calling him up early in the year.

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
It won't be long until he is called up IMO. Either things just won't work with the players starting , or more likely, injuries will happen. But, I think one thing Lambert needs to improve on is not taking lazy hooking penalties when he finds himself a step behind..
pfft...

if were pointing spotlights on single plays and calling that a reason to hold someone back...... ..then Ehlers should be in the ECHL after his defensive play in every single shift of the playoffs last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad