Confirmed with Link: Bowman is the new Oilers GM, Quenneville reinstated

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Ya you watch your god damn mouth

(Sorry forgot this was a Q hate thread)
I can understand that Q's lack of action with what happened to Beach has soured some on him here. But to state he's never taken a team from non-contenders to contenders is just ridiculous.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I can understand that Q's lack of action with what happened to Beach has soured some on him here. But to state he's never taken a team from non-contenders to contenders is just ridiculous.
He had everything he needed but definitely put some respect on that name.

The character flaw of course in question was that he cared too much about winning over everything, should the narrative & assumptions be taken as is with them covering up SA and what their understanding was at the time

On a different timeline where this doesn’t happen, if Q gets the panthers to a cup win and multiple years of contention he’s in the running for top 2(?) coaches of all time with a beloved statue outside the UC. And probably some argument to be made against Scotty Bowman but I cbf to make that since it was before my era

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I wasn't referring to the fans and Q has never brought a team from the dumps to contention.
Why should anyone care if the fans won't care?

And he has, St. Louis was an avg team, he takes over, then they were a 0.7win% team in a couple years. Same things happened in Florida. Teams barely making playoffs or not making it all, and then they are contenders a couple years later or less. But we know you hate him.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
I will attend the games for any team that hires these sexual assault enablers and stand with a sign condemning that team.

This is unacceptable. WTF happened to consequences?

This isn’t rhetorical. WTF happened to consequences?

Rich people being put on the shelf for a few years is NOT a fair consequence of knowing a kid was being sexually assaulted & doing NOTHING.
Review the dacts again. Beech never tpld them he was sexually assualted. Just that he was being propositioned. Beech himself has said he never told them full story or severity. All they knew about was sexual harrassment. Beech confirms this. They believed their boss when he said he was inveszigating the manor which was false as he purposely waited til after the cup. But at no point did any of them even know sexual abuse happened. They just thought there was sexual harrassment. Reread the facts of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Review the dacts again. Beech never tpld them he was sexually assualted. Just that he was being propositioned. Beech himself has said he never told them full story or severity. All they knew about was sexual harrassment. Beech confirms this. They believed their boss when he said he was inveszigating the manor which was false as he purposely waited til after the cup. But at no point did any of them even know sexual abuse happened. They just thought there was sexual harrassment. Reread the facts of the story.
Meeting to cup was 2 weeks so the wait wasn't massive.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I know it's not this straightforward, but...

Screenshot_20240815-061735_Firefox.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad