Boston TD Garden audience caught OLE OLE OLE'ing at UFC event?

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Hi Habs forum ive lurked here for awhile and thought this was amusing - I know this is from a MMA event but that TD Garden arena must have been full of Bruins fans trying to move in on and co-opt the Habs Ole Ole Ole under the cover of a mixed martial arts event?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery tho

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
weird.

at first i thought, well maybe one of the guys if from quebec so they're just trying to rile him up but nope.

so yeah, im all confused now...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Given that our fan base is universally ridiculed for the Ole Ole Ole, this is most amusing.

I have no idea why a fanbase who would use a wrestling Ric Flair Wooo after each goal would ridicule another fanbase.

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
Nope. Fans came in from Ireland, and they were the ones chanting that. Doubt any of them know what a Bruin is.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I was at a Bruin-Wild game in Minny in 2008 and after the game (which the Bruins lost) there were about 6-8 fans in Bruins jerseys singing it outside the arena. Was very random and strange to see for sure

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nope. Fans came in from Ireland, and they were the ones chanting that. Doubt any of them know what a Bruin is.

Irish football fans sing ole? I knew they had songs but I didn't know they sang that one. Anyway, TD arena was full of the chant. I'll take it!

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Irish football fans sing ole? I knew they had songs but I didn't know they sang that one. Anyway, TD arena was full of the chant. I'll take it!

yea there;s no way that they filled that place with Irish people flying into Boston it wasnt even a proper UFC event so there were Bruins fans in there OLE'ing their little hearts out :)

also that wasnt even the loudest OLE OLE OLE from the fight just the easiest one i could find online

quite a contrast from

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad