GDT: Boston Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - POSTPONED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bruins.com doesn't show it cancelled yet. Please don't be true.

someone reported seeing Marchand and Seguin heading out with sleds so if that doesn't make it all but official what does (both bundled up but short guy with big nose pretty solid lead)

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Well my hockey saturday was ruined instead of watching the Bruins then the SF Bulls I now will only watch the SF Bulls

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
someone reported seeing Marchand and Seguin heading out with sleds so if that doesn't make it all but official what does (both bundled up but short guy with big nose pretty solid lead)

Yup. It's done. Bruins.com now has PPD under tonights game.

:rant::rant::rant:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
well, they should atleast put on game 2 or game 7 from the Conferenfe Finals vs Tampa. I could probably watch that again, and again, and .....

Cheesy

Sep 11, 2005
Londonderry, NH
What the ****. If the driving ban is lifted at 4pm then why cancel the game now? Tampa is in town, had a morning skate and everything, and now they cancel four hours before game time? ****ing amateur hour.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I wonder when they'll make it up. Should of called it off last night. Its a mess out there.

Sucks but oh well.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
how many points does the NHL give for this?

Sucks for Tampa, they have to come in a day early, see this epic storm, and then not even play. If there are worse things in life please tell me. oh yah, gotta go shovel some more:eek:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Game should have been postponed either yesterday or earlier this morning.

Stupid.

Yep!

Cousins lives up in Rowley and had tickets to the game. They can't even get out of their front door. Had to use a window. Conditions are terrible out there. Its only a game. No need to try to hurt yourself out there. If they were smart they could have stopped the panic and ended it knowing full well how bad it is out there.

is 93 still bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad