Post-Series Talk: Boston Bruins Defeat Toronto Maple Leafs (win 4-3)

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Leafs do it to themselves.

Needed Samsonov to win one game. He couldn’t. That final goal where he just stood there frozen when he could have easily poked the puck away is all you need to know.

Another disaster season down the drain

Congrats Boston
Needed for toronto's golden boy Mitch to show up in te playoffs. He couldn't.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Leafs played better todayz

Bruins dmen fumbling the puck like post 2024 myers , Eric gudnranson, Darnell nurse . Very panicky. They poor enough tonight that the Canucks would have had a easier playing the bruins instead of the predators.

Both goalies were awesome , could have went either day. Bruins win but credit to the leafs for almost winning it.

Reactions: Ladyfan

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Leafs do it to themselves.

Needed Samsonov to win one game. He couldn’t. That final goal where he just stood there frozen when he could have easily poked the puck away is all you need to know.

Another disaster season down the drain

Congrats BostonBB
Blaming the goalie ... I don't know. Toronto blew so many chances to clear, to move the puck, to stay in the Offensive zone in the third.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Except for the two flubbed goals yes. Neither was a good look for him. He’s not solely to blame but the evidence was right there in front of us.
Lol. 1st one was the two of the Leafs players who couldn't block the shot and instead screened their goalie. 2nd one was Marner refusing to backtrack and Reilly doing a double stride with his right foot and lost all speed to pickup Pastrnak.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Let's see what PJ Boy has accomplished since he was saved from toiling away on Long Island by Kyle Dumbass, I mean Kyle Dubas.

2018-19: First round loss
2019-20: First round loss
2020-21: First round loss
2021-22: First round loss
2022-23: Second round loss
2023-24: First round loss

Safe to say he is now officially toiling away in Toronto.
Consistency is huge in playoffs ;)

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Your ursine overlords salute you, Toronto! A well fought series that will live forever in hockey history. A bitter rivalry, and rivalries are the best part of NHL hockey.

Enjoy your summer (I'm sure the Bruins will be along to join you in the not too distant future), and we shall meet again in the fall.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad