Post-Game Talk: Bobrovsky picks up win 400, Panthers dominate Rangers again

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I really like Jesper. Adam is starting to irritate me. He’s too soft.

I don’t find him soft… Weak probably, but he looks like he is willing to put his body on the line to make a block or a play, and he is competitive.

It’s a young D who isn’t fast or physical… Give him some time !

He has pretty good instincts and flow to his game IMO.

Jesper could be a gem… Already a great PKer, can jump up and down the lineup, any forward positions… Can’t wait for him to settle with some stable line mates, hopefully in the top-9 !

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
There it is

1729820613940.jpeg

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
We need to get our 5th and 6th D men set.
Can’t continue to have the top 4 D men.
Playing over 20 minutes each night.
They will wear down eventually.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Tuesday games vs Minny (although they look good somehow) and Monday games vs Buffalo happen, but it's obvious they're still the team to beat.

2 minute 6 on 4 no shots unbelievable PK
I think this further emphasis how bad the powerplay is. Florida's personnel is insane on both ends of the ice and it's somehow so bad lol. Like imagine if it was top 5 in the league like it should be, games wouldn't even be close.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Tuesday games vs Minny (although they look good somehow) and Monday games vs Buffalo happen, but it's obvious they're still the team to beat.

I think this further emphasis how bad the powerplay is. Florida's personnel is insane on both ends of the ice and it's somehow so bad lol. Like imagine if it was top 5 in the league like it should be, games wouldn't even be close.
Rangers got 2 scoring chances Florida's last powerplay and zero with 2 minutes of a six on four.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm still hoping he can iron out the mistakes, the learning curve is understandable coming from shit teams. And I really like Adam's potential and want him to make it but right now it's like watching Matheson again.

I don't think he is as bad as Matheson. Matheson made a lot of real, real bad mistakes constantly.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We have a home in Edmonton too but no one wants to visit that shithole
It’s just a summer house with lots of cups

I'm still hoping he can iron out the mistakes, the learning curve is understandable coming from shit teams. And I really like Adam's potential and want him to make it but right now it's like watching Matheson again.
Maybe trade Adam to the Apple.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Watching Ek’s interview with Katie was surreal.

Ek didn’t look fat, and he talked about getting skating legs back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad