Player Discussion Bobby Mcmann

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So last night Bobby Mcmann scored his 11th goal in 44 games, and it got me wondering is this just a hot run? Or assuming he's healthy enough to be on the roster coming out of camp next year can he carry this into next season and score 20 goals?

If he can then not as much work needs to be done up front, there are still decisions that need to be made but Bobby Mcmann being a 20 goal guy on the 3rd line next year would be huge.

Do we have a gem here?

On another note, unless they changed it after the game he didn't get an assist on the 1st goal and he should have he clearly touched it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
I think he can def score 20. He had all the tools, just a late bloomer. Very late bloomer. Given his speed he could be an effective 3rd line C for us. It’s his natural position, I’m surprised they haven’t tried him there yet.

Reactions: Its not your fault

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think he can def score 20. He had all the tools, just a late bloomer. Very late bloomer. Given his speed he could be an effective 3rd line C for us. It’s his natural position, I’m surprised they haven’t tried him there yet.

He's been great on the wing let's keep him there.

Let's not play wingers at center.

Reactions: Puckstuff

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
He's been great on the wing let's keep him there.

Let's not play wingers at center.
not suggesting this should happen immediately, but he is a natural center and skates incredibly well. I think he'd be a much better fit at 3c compared to a Kampf.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
No news is bad news I guess for his return.

I would love to be able to sub him in to the series with fresh legs.

Reactions: hullsy47

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Any Marlies fans out there?

Did he play C at all down there?

DB, EP and every other publication out there lists him at C. The fact that a young forward's position has him listed at C because that is what he played in the minors, isn't necessarily an outlier. They usually however typically have them listed as C/LW for example.

Seeing as we're perpetually looking for someone to fill the 3C roll, wouldn't he seem like he would be worth a look? Big body, tenacious, defensively responsible - with offensive upside.

Has he had any shifts at C that I'm unaware of?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad