Bob Dylan met a Sabre in the elevator at Prague.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
That's a pretty reductive attempted swipe.

Dylan's last #1 album on the US Billboard charts was in 2009, and his 2020 album hit #2.

I'm not a boomer, but have been listening to Dylan all my life (like, starting in the womb).
I’m not a boomer either. Rough & Rowdy Ways was one of the more moving records I’ve heard in years.

Green

Nov 13, 2019
The fact a current NHL player randomly recognized Bob Dylan in an everyday setting is actually unbelievable
To be fair they may have gotten word Bob Dylan was in town and staying at their hotel and did a google search to see what he looked like and I am sure it was some 5 star boutique hotel so it is not a stretch to see him in there

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Wow, I'm impressed a gen Z/millennial NHLer recognized him. I'm a millennial myself but I don't think more than a handful of my friends could pick the guy out of a line-up.
Not a big music fan, huh? I don't like Bob Dylan's boring music but I would sure as hell instantly recognize him on the street.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Was Reimer still a Sabre then? He’s an ‘88. Tough to picture any other player on that team being hip to Bob Dylan off the top of my head.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Bob Dylan fans are of all ages. He's not what he used to be but young players recognizing an all timer is not that weird. I'm more surprised Bob Dylan used twitter, did not know that :>

As for my personal experience with Bob Dylan, he is the least interested artist I've ever seen on stage and I've seen well over a thousand concerts in my life.

He absolutely did not care. And that was 18 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad