Boardies 2024: Nicest Poster Award

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who was the nicest poster this season?

• bhamill

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Leonardo87

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Captain Lindy

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • HatTrick Swayze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bernmeister

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Megustaelhockey

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

• Ranger Ric

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • TheDirtyH

• NickyFotiu

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • McRanger92

• EdJovanovski

• LokiDog

• nyr2k2

• Bacon Artemi Bravo

• bobbop

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • RowIGoon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I'll tell you a quick thing about Leo. I went last season when the Rangers were playing the Ducks, so naturally, I planned with Leo to say hi before the game. He and his cousin had been sat down at the bar to eat, and Leo hassled the waitress (in a nice way!) to move them to a whole ass other table so I could sit with them. I would have just stood up but he wasn't having it. He's a good man.
Don't kid yourself...he wanted the whole table so he could order more food

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: tlk and NickyFotiu

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks for the nods and stories. It’s ironic, been feeling kinda angry this off season….well not angry just disappointed in the off-season moves from my hockey clubs but also just meh about hockey.

I think it was mostly Edmonton fans that kinda put me in this mood after a long playoffs….too long. lol

Haven’t posted much as of late, my band is starting to really take off now and it’s been the busiest I’ve been in years.

If we book a NYC show will let you guys know. Almost there.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Thanks for the nods and stories. It’s ironic, been feeling kinda angry this off season….well not angry just disappointed in the off-season moves from my hockey clubs but also just meh about hockey.

I think it was mostly Edmonton fans that kinda put me in this mood after a long playoffs….too long. lol

Haven’t posted much as of late, my band is starting to really take off now and it’s been the busiest I’ve been in years.

Tell us how to support your band! :)

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
You'll have to pry my vote for @Leonardo87 from my cold dead hands. I really appreciate his demeanor in this psycho asylum.

Since I only have one vote I want to give my honorable mention to @bernmeister . You're a treasure bern.
Hmm? Define treasure?
1721277251467.jpeg

Reactions: bernmeister

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I mean, it’s Leo by a landslide but I partially wonder if that’s because we’re all NY a-holes and decency is like morphine around here. Leo is a good dude.

There’s a lot of good folks on our forum. I do hope that by the time next season gets going my life is a bit less chaotic and I can return to being a regular. I’m away from here a lot and have a lot going on, but y’all are always a welcome respite.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
You'll have to pry my vote for @Leonardo87 from my cold dead hands. I really appreciate his demeanor in this psycho asylum.

Since I only have one vote I want to give my honorable mention to @bernmeister . You're a treasure bern.

@Bob Richards , you keep our mojo risin -- when you get older, you appreciate you still got it!

Apologies for not including you in the honorable mention.
I am explaining to people that Biden should be held to account, yes, but judged accurately, and not crucified over what is essentially a few brain farts.

Oversight of your inclusion in HM suggests a bf of my own.

All 3 of you were totally deserving but this is Leo's year.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

Maybe you'd play better music with more than 3 giant turtle fingers :sarcasm:

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
asked ^ ....

... and answered:

pertinent extract therefrom:
noun
treasure (noun) · treasures (plural noun)
  1. ....
    • informal
      a person whom the speaker loves or who is valued for the assistance they can give:
      "the housekeeper is a real treasure—I don't know what he would do without her"

• Haha
Reactions: Clark Kellogg

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY

what kind of music do you play? congratulations on the break you're getting!

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad