Boardies 2024: Most Knowledgeable Poster Award

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who was the most knowledgeable poster this season?

• bernmeister

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • DanielBrassard

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • NYR Viper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Machinehead

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • nyr2k2

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • GAGLine

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • RangerBoy

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • gravey9

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • TheDirtyH

• McRanger92

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
The amount of times @GAGLine has schooled me on cap and contract matters is double digits for sure. Not that that is TOO hard to do, but racking up tap-in goals still counts.

Many knowledgeable people here, but I think it can be broken down among people who know the transactional and business parts of the sport well and then there are people who are good at breaking down what occurs on the ice.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Many knowledgeable people here, but I think it can be broken down among people who know the transactional and business parts of the sport well and then there are people who are good at breaking down what occurs on the ice.
Again, we should have a breakdown 2 awards this area:
1- most knowledgeable = can be informed across the board, including specialty areas such as @GAGLine on rules, others on prospects, etc., AND general trade props
and
2 - most creative = not only overall trade prop discussion, but specializing in 'outside the box' observations

Reactions: will1066

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad