GDT: Blues vs. Jets| BSMW, 6pm|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Krug really is engine that makes our pp go. Really don’t get why folks complain so much about his contract. It may not look great in few years, but he is absolutely worth what he is paid today.
At this stage, an upgrade from Scandella would go a long way to making our D look much better than finding swapping Krug

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
To people using the desktop version of the site, at the very bottom right above the "HFBoards" logo is a button with 2 arrow. Click that to expand the site to desktop and it looks so much better.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Would not surprise me if these are close to the lines the Blues run next year. Swap Tarasenko for Thomas and Perron for Buchnevich

Saad-RoR-Buch
Schenn-Thomas-Kyrou
Barbie-Brown-Sunny
MacMac-Joshua-Torop

???-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Mikkola-Bortuzzo
Hate to say it, but Sundqvist is a replacement level player right now. I wouldn't want him on the third line. He just hasn't been the same since the ACL. Hopefully Neighbours or Bolduc is ready next year, but I wouldn't bank on it. Probably need to bring in another middle six winger if those two leave.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Hate to say it, but Sundqvist is a replacement level player right now. I wouldn't want him on the third line. He just hasn't been the same since the ACL. Hopefully Neighbours or Bolduc is ready next year, but I wouldn't bank on it. Probably need to bring in another middle six winger if those two leave.
I'd rather upgrade LHD than worry about the 3rd line winger.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Neighbours should be able to handle that position, by then.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
McEachern gets on a breakaway and takes a shot towards the lower right, but Hellebuyck makes a whipping fast glove save on it. He's been good in net tonight, but his team's defence is letting him down.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad