Half-Assed GDT: Blues Vs Jackets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

STLegend

Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
What's with these jackets players being complete clowns? Pointing to the goal like they scored when it was a save, Kuraly punching Bolduc in the face and then when he gets it back turning to the ref to cry. Show a little class...

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
This squad of Blues players show very low effort, same bunch of p***yes that don’t stand up for teammates that we’ve seen for years now…

Ughhh what a complete waste of time

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
You're right, but if there is one guy who you hoped would look decent, it might be Bolduc and he was solid, right? At least I thought so.
He seemed tentative to me. I suspect he needs to fight through it. I don't know how much he has to gain in Springfield, but I didn't like his offensive game tonight. Not that I liked anyone else's.

Reactions: taylord22

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
He seemed tentative to me. I suspect he needs to fight through it. I don't know how much he has to gain in Springfield, but I didn't like his offensive game tonight. Not that I liked anyone else's.
You might be right. I thought he was pretty good. There was no flow for that line though. Kyrou looked like he couldn't care less. RT was sloppy. I like that Bolduc at least finished some checks and put passes on the tape through the neutral zone. I think Bolduc starts the season STL. It seems like that's the vibe coming from management. Tim Taylor was praising him in the interview after the 1st period and they still have him playing with RT, so I think it's his spot to lose at this point.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
The biggest question I have in my mind is Who will center the 3rd line to start the season?
I am having a hard time believing that Faksa isn't 4C. RT is 1C, Buch seems to be the 2C, blank spot and Faksa 4C.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Suter played almost 26 minutes tonight. He was probably our best player. Pretty sure neither is a good sign.
In the preseason without Parayko and Leddy with Faulk stapled to Tucker. He also got PP time, something he won't be getting in the regular season. He's not going to play nearly that much in the regular season unless injuries take out everyone.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Why is our first game in the season at 3:30pm on a weekday. So annoying

I really want to see Texier, Holloway, and Broberg in more games. They are the guys I'm curious about
I've been wondering that too. I mean, it gives me an excuse to take an afternoon off of work, but I really don't understand what they were thinking here. Will the Kraken even fill their stadium for a 1:30 on a Tuesday?

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Can we talk about how easy and nice the victory plus app is??? I was able to pair it up with my tv and watch it on TV instead of phone and it was great quality. I really hope thee Blues sign a deal with them.
IMG_20240925_224232_835.jpg

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Victory+ is absolutely amazing. The only issue i had was in the first 3 minutes before puckdrop when the stream froze and glitched out for 5 seconds.

It is one of the best streaming apps I have seen for sports. Simple, easy to use, and easy to pair up to TV. I had a little issue getting game to load at first, but once the game is on, it works great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad