Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Problem is with our lineup already so short, we can't really afford to have someone in the box for 5 minutes at a time
Joshua should make himself useful and go after him. If he doesn’t then there’s not much point to keeping him in the NHL.

I get we’re short but standing up for your teammates should still take precedence.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
he always plays decent ..but that play looked dirty and last game he had a few run ins with kyrou
I recall.

I still like Gudas. We need someone like him on this team.

Tarasenko's core/legs look weak and Gudas caught up to him, but still a good play by Gudas to power his way down the ice and get his stick on Vladi's.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I think the important thing here, and the last few games, is knowing that Ville is looking legit and can be trusted to at least keep it close if Binny goes down for an extended amount of time

We have a legit 1B. I love his play style too. He's improved leaps and bounds ahead of last year.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Joshua should make himself useful and go after him. If he doesn’t then there’s not much point to keeping him in the NHL.

I get we’re short but standing up for your teammates should still take precedence.
hopefully we can take the lead and towards the end of the game dak or bobby b will

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues seemed to get energised a lot by the 3 power plays, that got them back into the game, with a lot of good scoring chances and offensive momentum. I hope that carries over into The 3rd Period. Husso's super effort has kept The Blues in the game. I hope they can score enough for him to help him steal this game. If The Blues would have finished their easy chances tonight, they could be ahead 6 or 7 to 2.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I think the important thing here, and the last few games, is knowing that Ville is looking legit and can be trusted to at least keep it close if Binny goes down for an extended amount of time
Also for Ville personally, he is a UFA for 22-23.

True I agree about standing up for teammates, I just have a feeling there was a strong no penalties and fighting and don't let the Panthers draw you in sort of talk from Berube and the coaches for tonight.

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
Also for Ville personally, he is a UFA for 22-23.

True I agree about standing up for teammates, I just have a feeling there was a strong no penalties and fighting and don't let the Panthers draw you in sort of talk from Berube and the coaches for tonight.

I sure hope there was a talk about staying out of the box after the first period. It worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad