GDT: Blues vs. Blackhawks| Long Time No See| 7pm, BSMW|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Saturday, Oct. 30 at 7 p.m.
Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, MO
Watch: Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports app
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App

:blues

**Projected Lineups**

Kostin-Schenn-Perron
Kyrou-Bozak-Buchnevich
Barbashev-Thomas-Tarasenko
Neighbours-Joshua-Neal

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo

Binnington

VS.

0-6-2
Kubalik-Dach-Johnson
DeBrincat-Kurashev-Hardman
Carpenter-Toews-Hagel
Gaudette-Entwistle-R. Johnson

de Haan-Jones
McCabe-Murphy
Phillips-Gustafsson

Fleury
Lankinen

First meeting between STL/CHI since 3/8/2020

Me showing back up to the board for the Blues to inevitably lose two in a row and give Chicago their first win:
MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

But really, don't let Chicago win tonight. Go Blues!
2015-02-08_12_49_53.0.gif

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! Run them out of the building. Bought a new Blues hat since the last game I went to against LA when Perron scored his hatty. Would be thrilled to donate this one as well.
Hope the Blues don’t look past the injured Hawks. Bury them early and often.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
According to Lou Korac (one of these days one of you young whipper snappers is going to have to show me how to imbed a tweet from the Twitter app)

“Kyrou-Schenn-Perron
Barbashev-Thomas-Tarasenko
Neal-Bozak-Buchnevich
Kostin-Joshua-Clifford
Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Mikkola
Binnington
Husso
* Neighbours odd man out, Bortuzzo extra D”

and

“Brandon Saad has been cleared from COVID protocol but will not play tonight. The plan is to get him ready to go back in Wednesday in LA.”

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Good to see Mikkola in the line up tonight im curious to see if he’s improved from last year.

If Saad is cleared to play i don’t understand why he’s not in tonight but whatever.

I hope the team takes their frustration from the loss against the Avs and crush the shithawks tonight.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Good to see Mikkola in the line up tonight im curious to see if he’s improved from last year.

If Saad is cleared to play i don’t understand why he’s not in tonight but whatever.

I hope the team takes their frustration from the loss against the Avs and crush the shithawks tonight.

Saad hasn't practiced or even skated in like 10 days or what ever it is.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006

I'm a little afraid to see Mikkola. I don't want him to disappoint me anymore than he already has.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Blood and Souls for Kyle Beach!

DESTROY THE FKIN HAWKS BOYS!

Give em the Blues!!

This very much minimizes what Kyle Beech went through if you think the Blues winning a hockey game is any kind of justice or payback or redemption, or anything whatsoever for him. The Hawks have one player left who was there (2 but Kane is out). Even if it was the full team with Quenville and Bowman still there, it is just a hockey game and doesn't matter. Let's not trivialize the issue and his experience by making it a rallying cry for something that is basically inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006

Saad could have moved beyond the virus but not have his strength up yet.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
Let’s go Blues! Would love a shut out tonight or a blowout but I’ll just take any sort of win. LGB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad