Half-Assed GDT: Blues Stars

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
stars tie the game cause Kyrou wants to try to score a EN goal from his own goal line and ices the puck.

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
Thoughts on the last preseason game:

1) I loved the line combos with the forwards...seeing Holloway and Texier up on the top 2 lines was a good move and exactly what I thought both were capable of. I would start the year with this top 6.

2) Broberg is every bit of a #3 Dman already. Yes he's still raw but you can see he's starting to settle in and he and Faulk looked much better together tonight.

3) Props to Kasperi on his game tonight and looking better each game he was in. He played his way onto the team.

4) Completely fine with the 3rd pairing being Suter-Kessel the majority of the year. Suter looks better than i expected and clearly beat out Perunovich and Tucker. I do Like Joseph as a 6/7 over the others.

5) Walker is on this team.

6) I understand if Bolduc is sent down to start the season. Springfield has the potential to be a juggernaut this year. Remember Kyrou played half of his 21yr old season in the AHL as well.

To think this squad could have a 3rd line of Bolduc, Dvorsky and Snuggerud next year...or mixed throughout, is pretty crazy.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Kessel had a slip in the first, but it was just a balance thing that led to an odd man rush, and he had a late penalty, but he made a lot of good plays

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
No matter what he does you are going to be pissed. Plus, I thought you said you weren't watching if he wasn't traded?
He was the reason it went to OT. I don't care if he can coast in off the bench and score a 3on3 goal. Lots of people can do that. Thomas did all the work anyways.

Kerbs and Joey even ripped him after the goal questioning why Bannister would have him on the ice for that situation. But they failed to mention that he was unable to change because Kyrou iced the puck from his own goal line and they never got possession for a change to happen after that.

Preseason so its whatever, but its the same old same old from Fortnite McLovin boy and its never going to change which is why he needs a change of scenery. Kyrou needs to be traded before this club can move forward in the same way Mo needs to be removed from the Cardinals front office before they can move forward.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Kessel had a slip in the first, but it was just a balance thing that led to an odd man rush, and he had a late penalty, but he made a lot of good plays
I saw him pinch a couple times in the o-zone tonight. He might surprise us with some offense.

Also, the play where Broberg took the puck behind the net, burned the trailer and started the rush was great to see too.

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
I thought Broberg had a lot of good moments again.
Holloway is going to be a fan favorite for at least the next two years.
M. Joseph had a great game.
Suter is pretty solid still.
Toropchenko is hard to play against.
Both our goalies are playing well. We will play in a lot of one goal games. The race to 3.
I still think Bolduc makes the team right off. But I might be wrong. He's been very good at practices by the way. His speed and skill stand out. And he is stronger than a year ago.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad