Seravalli: Blues shopping Binnington

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
You think Crawford is better than Rask? Otherwise i agree with you.
Yes hands down Crawford is the better of the two by him winning 2 cups and he and rask went head to head and Crawford was the better of the 2... I know some people will disagree and that's their opinion, but putting aside my love for chicago and simply looking at both goalies ultimate accomplishments and who in the end outperformed the other goalie it was Crawford, .. The bias that networks such as espn or hockey night in Canada never once did they give any serious recognition to Crawford even after he earned it...

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Headcase - check
Lost his confidence - check
Albatross contract - check

Yeah i'm sure he's in high demand.
He doesn’t really seem to have lost his confidence.

Headcase at times yeah

Albatross contract, maybe. It’s not the worst contract in the world though.

I do agree he’s probably not in high demand. I’m also curious where this is coming from and what the reasoning is. Army’s camp doesn’t leak rumors without reason

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Devils relationship with Blackwood has seemed to sour a bit with the vaccination issue early in the year and his heel injury.

I do wonder if a Binnington for Blackwood swap makes any sense for both teams.

A little risky on the Devils side though, but I can't see them dealing Blackwood without a replacement. Especially when this team desperately needs a goalie.

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
Devils relationship with Blackwood has seemed to sour a bit with the vaccination issue early in the year and his heel injury.

I do wonder if a Binnington for Blackwood swap makes any sense for both teams.

A little risky on the Devils side though, but I can't see them dealing Blackwood without a replacement. Especially when this team desperately needs a goalie.
Blackwoods deal is done in '23 if the Devils are tired of him, Binningtons deal is done in '27 so i'd say a swap is out of the question unless the Blues gives something really nice to the Devils.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He doesn’t really seem to have lost his confidence.

Headcase at times yeah

Albatross contract, maybe. It’s not the worst contract in the world though.

I do agree he’s probably not in high demand. I’m also curious where this is coming from and what the reasoning is. Army’s camp doesn’t leak rumors without reason
What do you mean what the reasoning is? It’s his contract.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The reasoning behind the rumor being leaked.

Usually never hear much from the Blues FO.

I get that part. However, to get a starter, I’m not sure we’ll find one for much less cap wise
The starter would be Husso.

Also the Blues are pretty tight lipped but they’re nothing like Lou Lam. Some rumors still get out about us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad